Page 278 of 401 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 4001

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #2771
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    You could use Cios 249/250/36 as well to install cios236.
    Yes, he should ignore that error if he gets that error as it's already installed.

  2. #2772
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    You could use Cios 249/250/36 as well to install cios236.
    Yes, he should ignore that error if he gets that error as it's already installed.
    thank you very much
    final question, just to be on the safe side, can he use specificly cios 236 even though it maxed out, in order to install 236 wad with all the rest?

    i ask all of those questions cause i have the same maxed out 236 ios, so it helps me too
    Last edited by taltal; 11-23-2012 at 07:47 AM.

  3. #2773
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Yes, you can use that cios... it's maxed out so Nintendo can't stub/delete it.

  4. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  5. #2774
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks jax.
    i edited the question so i hope you read the edited one cause you answer exactly at the same minute... please just have another look, and thank you very much!

  6. #2775
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taltal
    final question, just to be on the safe side, can he use specificly cios 236 even though it maxed out, in order to install 236 wad with all the rest?
    Yes, I've done it numerous times before with no problems at all.

  7. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  8. #2776
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Scott your mod is incomplete and could use an update.
    Follow the Soft Mod Any Wii Guide, Link is at the bottom of my signature.
    Start from Soft Mod With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    Please read the guide a few times , then proceed.
    Follow the guide all the way through.
    Jax,
    Thanks so much!!!! I followed the guide and everything went just fine as far as I could tell....NO ERRORS!!!

    I skipped the IOS58 and IOS61 part because it looks like I already have that, right?
    I started with HackMii and installed the latest HBC and BootMii
    I had already had a NAND backup from the first time I did the other softmod so I skipped this...the other one I did should be fine right?
    Everything else went thru perfectly, never got the -1035 error. I even got Priiloader to autoboot to CFG USB Loader I didn't do the IOS UPDATE because I have 4.3 and should not need it right?

    I should have followed this guide in the first place...lesson learned
    Thanks so much!!!

  9. #2777
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Scott...
    Yeah , I didn't think you were going to get that error...Like I said I never get that error when re-installing everything.
    Now as for the ios update pack..You are on 4.3 but your ios's are out dated and that will update those for you.
    The reason why I said to start from that point is because your Ios58 is outdated and this would have installed the updated one over the old one.
    For the bootmii, yes that is fine, but it never hurts to make a new back up.

    Remember ios's are for disc loading and cios's are for loading through the HDD, so you won't need to update those ios's if you plan on only loading through the HDD.
    I like having everything updated so I always recommend installing those ios's.

  10. #2778
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax;675004
    How did you end up putting all those extra cios's in the wii?
    All you were suppose to do was the first part to update your Ios58 and re-install hbc.
    Your wii is o.k. , it's just has more cios's then what it should.
    [B
    Please be careful what you install, you don't want a paper weight.[/B]
    ty for your replay and help

    should i remove all hacks from my wii using this guide

    Code:
    http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-guides-tutorials/81861-remove-softmod-any-wii.html
    and reinstall the hack my self? since i buyed this as used wii and i realldy don't know what guide that person follow

    and will this guide remove all the hack include region change from jap to usa?

    thank you

  11. #2779
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Scott...
    Yeah , I didn't think you were going to get that error...Like I said I never get that error when re-installing everything.
    Now as for the ios update pack..You are on 4.3 but your ios's are out dated and that will update those for you.
    The reason why I said to start from that point is because your Ios58 is outdated and this would have installed the updated one over the old one.
    For the bootmii, yes that is fine, but it never hurts to make a new back up.

    Remember ios's are for disc loading and cios's are for loading through the HDD, so you won't need to update those ios's if you plan on only loading through the HDD.
    I like having everything updated so I always recommend installing those ios's.
    OK great...that makes sense.

    Can I just add those now or should I re-run thru everything again?

    Also if I can just add those would I just use the WiiMod-58-61_Hackmii_1.1.0 and just add IOS 58 and IOS61 and then use ModPack.zip and just do the IOS Updates skipping everything else? At this point I would then format the SD card and load APP-PACK-V4.zip back on the card.

    I just want to make sure I dont screw anything up

  12. #2780
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquallLeonhart View Post
    ty for your replay and help

    should i remove all hacks from my wii using this guide

    Code:
    http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-guides-tutorials/81861-remove-softmod-any-wii.html
    and reinstall the hack my self? since i buyed this as used wii and i realldy don't know what guide that person follow

    and will this guide remove all the hack include region change from jap to usa?

    thank you
    No, you do not need to do the mod over or delete anything.
    You just have extra cios's...you do not need to do that Guide and I would not recommend doing so.
    Your wii is fine, you do not need to do anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Scott...
    Yeah , I didn't think you were going to get that error...Like I said I never get that error when re-installing everything.
    Now as for the ios update pack..You are on 4.3 but your ios's are out dated and that will update those for you.
    The reason why I said to start from that point is because your Ios58 is outdated and this would have installed the updated one over the old one.
    For the bootmii, yes that is fine, but it never hurts to make a new back up.

    Remember ios's are for disc loading and cios's are for loading through the HDD, so you won't need to update those ios's if you plan on only loading through the HDD.
    I like having everything updated so I always recommend installing those ios's.
    OK great...that makes sense.

    Can I just add those now or should I re-run thru everything again?

    Also if I can just add those would I just use the WiiMod-58-61_Hackmii_1.1.0 and just add IOS 58 and IOS61 and then use ModPack.zip and just do the IOS Updates skipping everything else? At this point I would then format the SD card and load APP-PACK-V4.zip back on the card.

    I just want to make sure I dont screw anything up
    I would just run through the Guide one more time and start from the some point as before , but this time follow it to a "T".
    You wont mess anything up by re-modding the wii, this Guide will overwrite everything with out deleting anything.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •