Page 277 of 407 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 4062

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #2761
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,707
    Thanks
    3,235
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 1,123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taltal View Post
    is that a problem? what should i do with this 236 max out version according to my syscheck above?
    You try to install cios's with a lesser value over cios's with a higher value...Hence the -1035 error.
    Look in my signature for Messie's Error Index, for more info.
    No! Nothing needs to be done with that cios236 being maxed out, everything is fine.

  2. #2762
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    You try to install cios's with a lesser value over cios's with a higher value...Hence the -1035 error.
    Look in my signature for Messie's Error Index, for more info.
    No! Nothing needs to be done with that cios236 being maxed out, everything is fine.
    that's a relief, thank you very much

    i think that might be because i installed the ios236 installer from maui's guide. (didn't help with the -1035). i did it cause i wanted my softmod to be up to date (i softmoded it half a year ago using maui's guide).

    i started from the letterbomb and from the begining there was this -1035 error, even when i tried to reinstall IOS58-64-v6176.wad it wrote me that.
    i don't know why's that, that is not a bigger value then the older one (it's the same). anyway i don't have any problems so far and i can play.

    but still, i would appreciate if you can check the whole syscheck i just posted and tell me if that's ok, or if there is something important to know for future softmod updates.

    thanks in advance
    Last edited by taltal; 11-21-2012 at 12:16 PM.

  3. #2763
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi

    Wii backups load fine, but DIOS MIOS 2.5 won't. I get black screen. HDD is Seagate 320gig Goflex, which is supported. Formatted FAT32 with 32k cluster size. I can run Devolution no problem, but Devolution won't run the backup for my broken SoulCalibur disc. Syscheck in spoilertags.

    Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

    Spoiler



    Spoiler

    Last edited by NeoJames; 11-21-2012 at 11:16 PM.

  4. #2764
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Everything looks good , except your ios58 needs to be updated.
    Go to the Soft Mod Any Wii Guide and do this part only Soft Mods With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    Just do that part only , your cios's do not need to be updated...they are up to date..
    thank you for helping me and i really appreciate it

    i update ios58 (i think ) and messed up with d2x installer a little so i done system check again just to be sure is my wii is ok xD

    Spoiler


  5. #2765
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,707
    Thanks
    3,235
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 1,123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taltal View Post
    that's a relief, thank you very much

    i think that might be because i installed the ios236 installer from maui's guide. (didn't help with the -1035). i did it cause i wanted my softmod to be up to date (i softmoded it half a year ago using maui's guide).

    i started from the letterbomb and from the begining there was this -1035 error, even when i tried to reinstall IOS58-64-v6176.wad it wrote me that.
    i don't know why's that, that is not a bigger value then the older one (it's the same). anyway i don't have any problems so far and i can play.

    but still, i would appreciate if you can check the whole syscheck i just posted and tell me if that's ok, or if there is something important to know for future softmod updates.

    thanks in advance
    Everything is up to date on your System Check.
    Nothing is wrong with your soft mod.
    You got the -1035 error because the value was not greater, if it's already installed you would get that.
    Also you didn't need to start from the letter bomb, you already have HBC installed.
    You could have just install the cios's/Ios's needed, But overall everything looks good.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoJames
    Hi

    Wii backups load fine, but DIOS MIOS 2.5 won't. I get black screen. HDD is Seagate 320gig Goflex, which is supported. Formatted FAT32 with 32k cluster size. I can run Devolution no problem, but Devolution won't run the backup for my broken SoulCalibur disc. Syscheck in spoilertags.

    Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

    Spoiler



    Spoiler

    Your Hermes (Cios222/223) are stubbed, you need to re-install them.Cios Wads
    You could also update your cios's from>>Here<<.
    Post your issue with Dios Mios in the thread of the guide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Squalleonhart
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Everything looks good , except your ios58 needs to be updated.
    Go to the Soft Mod Any Wii Guide and do this part only Soft Mods With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    Just do that part only , your cios's do not need to be updated...they are up to date..
    thank you for helping me and i really appreciate it

    i update ios58 (i think ) and messed up with d2x installer a little so i done system check again just to be sure is my wii is ok xD

    Spoiler

    How did you end up putting all those extra cios's in the wii?
    All you were suppose to do was the first part to update your Ios58 and re-install hbc.
    Your wii is o.k. , it's just has more cios's then what it should.
    Please be careful what you install, you don't want a paper weight.
    Last edited by Jax; 11-22-2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Added More.

  6. 3 Users Say Thank You to Jax For This Useful Post


  7. #2766
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Original post was here:http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-custom-s...tml#post674069
    I am a newbie but already added Configurable USB Loader using this tutorial Usb Loader - GAF's Wii Homebrew Tutorial

    I tried to play a game via CD and it prompted me to do a System Update....I did not do it I loaded the game into Configurable USB Loader and it played fine.

    I want to add something to block the updates so my daughter won't accidentally update and read about Priiloader. My question is, can I just add this to what I already have setup? I just wanted to make sure it would play well with what I already have installed. I assume Priiloader will disable the System Updating all together right? Is there any down fall to this?

    Thanks,
    Scott
    Was told to upload a system check so you can check to see what I already have, so here it is.
    Thanks,
    Scott

    Spoiler


  8. #2767
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,707
    Thanks
    3,235
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 1,123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swindmiller View Post
    Original post was here:http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-custom-s...tml#post674069
    Was told to upload a system check so you can check to see what I already have, so here it is.
    Thanks,
    Scott

    Spoiler

    Scott your mod is incomplete and could use an update.
    Follow the Soft Mod Any Wii Guide, Link is at the bottom of my signature.
    Start from Soft Mod With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    Please read the guide a few times , then proceed.
    Follow the guide all the way through.

  9. #2768
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Scott your mod is incomplete and could use an update.
    Follow the Soft Mod Any Wii Guide, Link is at the bottom of my signature.
    Start from Soft Mod With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    Please read the guide a few times , then proceed.
    Follow the guide all the way through.
    first of all thank you very much for your help jax, i really appreciate it

    second, can he do that? his 236 ios maxed out... (rev65355) i think he will get the -1035 error if he tries to install ios 236 wad (rev 54321). am i right?
    Last edited by taltal; 11-23-2012 at 07:46 AM.

  10. #2769
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,707
    Thanks
    3,235
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 1,123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taltal View Post
    can he do that? his ios236 maxed out... (rev65355) i think hes gonna get the -1035 error on ios 236 wad (rev 54321). am i right?
    Yes,he probably will get that error on that cios.
    It really wouldn't matter as it's installed and is patched with ios36.
    Either way he will be good to go.

    Also I have never had that problem with re-installing all of the ios's/cios's over the same or greater value ios's/cios's.
    Last edited by Jax; 11-23-2012 at 07:48 AM.

  11. #2770
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Yes,he probably will get that error on that cios.
    It really wouldn't matter as it's installed and is patched with ios36.
    Either way he will be good to go.

    Also I have never had that problem with re-installing all of the ios's/cios's over the same or greater value ios's/cios's.
    when i try to install with modmii the ios it shows me to install with is 236, can't it make any problems, should he just ignore this error and move on and restart after installing? did i get you right?

    that's get me to another question: should it be automaticly on 236 when i use modmii?
    Last edited by taltal; 11-23-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •