Page 271 of 400 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3999

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #2701
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,066
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1212 View Post
    hello my brothers wii is having usb problems since using skylanders giants, it has been sugested that i update the ios files can anyone confirm

    Spoiler

    Yes, an updated mod is needed. You are missing a few cios there. You should install the cios pack from the softmod any wii guide.

  2. 2 Users Say Thank You to skellinator For This Useful Post


  3. #2702
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    To add on to what Skellinator had said, I would follow that whole guide...it looks like you took in an update.

  4. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  5. #2703
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, i am looking for some help in getting the USB microphones to work with WII Sing.
    I understand I need to load something in order to enable uSB.

    I use the games via a USB HDD (via neogammer)
    But also tried them via USB HDD and USB loader. Even by changing the IOS to differnt options.

    Anywya, nothing seems to work and the game never recognises the Microphones.
    Please advise what apps i need to install or IOS to enable this.

    Thanks!

    Spoiler


  6. #2704
    New Member SuperSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Little help

    I don't know what happened earlier, but I ended up re-doing my softmod completely using this guide, (which I've done prior with success). My original disk for Star Wars III the Clone Wars had been scratched and was backed up prior and had worked on the first softmod. Now the game won't get past the story line text and the music loops. This occurs with both USBLoader GX v.3 and also with WiiFlow. Below is my syscheck. I don't want to buy the game again if I can fix it here.

    Spoiler



    Everything else seems to be fine so far.

  7. #2705
    New Member reddevil157's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Hey guys, could someone with a trained eye check this out for me please, Hbc ver is 1.1.0, but it's showing on the syscheck as 1.0.0

    Spoiler

    Last edited by reddevil157; 10-27-2012 at 03:04 PM.

  8. #2706
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Need someone to look at my syscheck please.

    I am having issues running Donkey Kong Country Returns and Metroid Prime Trilogy.
    I have followed the DKCR guide found on this website to no avail, it did not help me.
    When I load DKCR I recieve a black screen and the wiimote turns off. I am forced to turn off the wii manually.
    Metroid Prime Trilogy does the same thing once I select a game, I do get the main menu to load though.
    I was wondering if someone could help me out, I would really appreciate it. Many other games work perfectly.

    Spoiler


    I didn't see this in the syscheck but I also have DIOS MIOS v2.2 installed.

  9. #2707
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky97 View Post
    Hi, i am looking for some help in getting the USB microphones to work with WII Sing.
    I understand I need to load something in order to enable uSB.

    I use the games via a USB HDD (via neogammer)
    But also tried them via USB HDD and USB loader. Even by changing the IOS to differnt options.

    Anywya, nothing seems to work and the game never recognises the Microphones.
    Please advise what apps i need to install or IOS to enable this.

    Thanks!

    Spoiler

    Wow...Your Mod is way out dated.
    Follow the The Soft Mod Any Wii Guide.
    Start from Soft Mod With Homebrew Channel.
    Please Read the Guide a few times, then proceed.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSlayer View Post
    I don't know what happened earlier, but I ended up re-doing my softmod completely using this guide, (which I've done prior with success). My original disk for Star Wars III the Clone Wars had been scratched and was backed up prior and had worked on the first softmod. Now the game won't get past the story line text and the music loops. This occurs with both USBLoader GX v.3 and also with WiiFlow. Below is my syscheck. I don't want to buy the game again if I can fix it here.

    Spoiler



    Everything else seems to be fine so far.
    I see nothing wrong with your system check.
    I would say try re-ripping the game , but seeing how the disc is scratched..it wont make a difference.
    Try getting the game from a trustful source or rent it to re-rip it.

    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil157 View Post
    Hey guys, could someone with a trained eye check this out for me please, Hbc ver is 1.1.0, but it's showing on the syscheck as 1.0.0

    Spoiler

    The system check you are using is outdated, that's why it's showing as HBC 1.0.0.
    You are missing ios 57 and your ios's are outdated as well.
    What you can do is run through the Soft Mod Any Wii Guide.
    Start from Soft Mod With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    Follow it all the way through.
    The link to the guide is at the bottom of my signature.

    Quote Originally Posted by afeonim View Post
    I am having issues running Donkey Kong Country Returns and Metroid Prime Trilogy.
    I have followed the DKCR guide found on this website to no avail, it did not help me.
    When I load DKCR I recieve a black screen and the wiimote turns off. I am forced to turn off the wii manually.
    Metroid Prime Trilogy does the same thing once I select a game, I do get the main menu to load though.
    I was wondering if someone could help me out, I would really appreciate it. Many other games work perfectly.

    Spoiler


    I didn't see this in the syscheck but I also have DIOS MIOS v2.2 installed.
    Your Dios Mios wont show up in the system check...this is fine.
    Try re-ripping the games.
    Have a look here Blackscreens Freezes Causes and Solutions.
    Last edited by Jax; 10-30-2012 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Merged Posts.

  10. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  11. #2708
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Need help, just hacked my wii yesterday

    ok to start off i followed a variety of guides to help soft mod my wii, I was successful in doing so but now trying to run any applications ie. (usb loader gx or configurable usb loader) just do not work. If I could get some help and someone could inspect my files it would be greatly appreciated.

    Spoiler

    Last edited by Jax; 11-19-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Added Spoiler...

  12. #2709
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texasroooles
    ok to start off i followed a variety of guides to help soft mod my wii, I was successful in doing so but now trying to run any applications ie. (usb loader gx or configurable usb loader) just do not work. If I could get some help and someone could inspect my files it would be greatly appreciated.

    Spoiler

    Your mod is gone.
    Follow the link at the bottom of my signature for [b]the soft mod any wii guide[b].
    Follow it from soft mod with home brew channel installed.
    This will fix your problem.
    You are stubbed out/incomplete mod.
    Last edited by Jax; 10-31-2012 at 05:16 AM.

  13. #2710
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Preston, Lancs. England
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglefinger View Post
    Hi all. Please could someone help me / give me some advice? I softmodded my sons Wii 10 months ago, all has been great until recently. On loading CFG loader, the Wii scrolls loads of text and 'hangs'.

    Please see my syscheck:

    Thanks for any advice!

    Spoiler

    to add a bit more info, I get a 'Stack Dump' but not everytime. Could anyone offer any advice?

    Cheers,

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •