Page 259 of 407 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 4062

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #2581
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,693
    Thanks
    3,232
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eharden24 View Post
    Hi I Noob-ed the IOS Update pack. I misread the pack said to do this if you do NOT have 4.3

    I have installed the update pack now. Looks like I have everything except for IOS57 unless you mean IOS57-64-v5919.wad? I did not get an error installing it but I do not see it in my syscheck. Posting my syscheck below in the event I am missing something.

    From your other post Cios is what is used for USB loading and it perfect any ideals where to go from here?


    My latest syscheck

    Spoiler

    Are you sure you are updated those ios's , because they have not been updated and you still have cioscorp installed and is missing ios 57.
    If you did install the ios update pack.. ios57 would have been installed as well.
    You really should run through the guide again to make sure everything is installing.

  2. #2582
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    spoi

    "spoiler"
    want to update from 3.3u - 4.3 . installed a bunch of ios/cios hade some newer games work.....installed ios 60 and games stop loading through usb loader. need help what to do next..attched is sys.check
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #2583
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Everything looks fine, with the exception that you can do an Ios update by using the Ios Update Pack from the Soft Mod Any Wii Guide.
    Ios's are used for disc loading ,so this in no way is effecting your Usb loading.
    Make sure your HDD is formatted correctly....Primary and active and we recommend fat32.
    Make sure your drive is on the Usb Compatibility List.
    If you can try another HDD or Flash Drive.
    So to update my Ios's I just download the zip, extract it to my sd card and then verify the checksums? Or am I missing some steps?

  4. #2584
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,693
    Thanks
    3,232
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWiiWiiDontWork View Post
    So to update my Ios's I just download the zip, extract it to my sd card and then verify the checksums? Or am I missing some steps?
    Yes, make sure to verify the pack and install it like you would from the guide.

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnburns View Post
    "spoiler"
    want to update from 3.3u - 4.3 . installed a bunch of ios/cios hade some newer games work.....installed ios 60 and games stop loading through usb loader. need help what to do next..attched is sys.check
    You mod is outdated and needs an overhaul.
    Please follow the Soft Mod Any Wii Guide.
    Start from Soft Mod With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    Please read the Guide A Few Times , Then Proceed.
    Last edited by Jax; 09-20-2012 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Merged Posts.

  5. #2585
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    thanks to the members that looked at my system check. i did the update that was advise by one of the members and i am reposting my new system check to see if i have all the modds needed to play my backups from a HD. i am currently using wiiflow to load my backups, i hope it works.. here is the results.. thanks to all the members for your help and support

    Spoiler


  6. #2586
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,693
    Thanks
    3,232
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn675 View Post
    thanks to the members that looked at my system check. i did the update that was advise by one of the members and i am reposting my new system check to see if i have all the modds needed to play my backups from a HD. i am currently using wiiflow to load my backups, i hope it works.. here is the results.. thanks to all the members for your help and support

    Spoiler

    Everything looks good, you are all set.

  7. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  8. #2587
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Everything looks good, you are all set.
    Thanks. For all you help.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You shawn675 For This Useful Post

    Jax

  10. #2588
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi everybody its been a long time since i messed with my wii and i wanted to check out this wii flow but everytime i go to loaded i get an exception dsi error stack dump etc....on the wii flow load screen ive been messing with it for hours so decided to post my sys check for help....Any Help would be great Thanks


    Spoiler

    Last edited by Jax; 09-21-2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Added Spoiler...

  11. #2589
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    i need help my wii freezes no mater what game i play

    its been happening for a while i tried updating wiiflow and usbconfigloader
    can someone take a look at this and let me know if their is anything wrong

    Spoiler

    Last edited by Jax; 09-21-2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Added Spoiler...

  12. #2590
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,693
    Thanks
    3,232
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by money15 View Post
    Hi everybody its been a long time since i messed with my wii and i wanted to check out this wii flow but everytime i go to loaded i get an exception dsi error stack dump etc....on the wii flow load screen ive been messing with it for hours so decided to post my sys check for help....Any Help would be great Thanks


    Spoiler

    Your HBC is running off of ios61 , when it should be using ios58.
    Do this part of the Soft Mod Any Wii Guide.......
    Do install ios58 and 61, your ios58 is outdated.
    I should also mention that your ios's are outdated , but they don't effect Usb Loading.
    You could also update those ios's too, from that guide as well...just follow that part of the guide.

    Softmods with HOMEBREW CHANNEL installed



    Quote Originally Posted by Nextnexus
    i need help my wii freezes no mater what game i play

    its been happening for a while i tried updating wiiflow and usbconfigloader
    can someone take a look at this and let me know if their is anything wrong

    Spoiler


    You could update your cios's, other then that I can't see anything wrong with your System Check.Link to D2x Cios Installation.
    Make sure your HDD is on this >>List<<.
    Last edited by Jax; 09-21-2012 at 01:36 PM.

  13. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •