Page 249 of 401 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 4009

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #2481
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,651
    Thanks
    3,213
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cnotemd View Post
    I'm getting only 50% success rate on loading games from the USB drive
    (Previously was close to 100%, my son did something which I can't figure out so I basically re-updated the IOS and CIOS using the guide recommended)

    Still not having much luck with games that should definitely load

    Using a WD 500gb HD that's on the approved list
    Games are .wbfs format (used to be the preferred format) and I'm hoping not to have re-rip or re-load them.

    Help?

    Spoiler

    You system check looks fine.
    Is your HDD formatted to Fat32 or Ntfs?

  2. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  3. #2482
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Spoiler



    I can see the games on hard drive but all freeze when trying to play them. also cfg wont load with hd plugged in have to plug in after cfg looks for it. can someone also explain why my spoiler tag doesnt work?
    Last edited by Jax; 08-25-2012 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Fixed Spoiler...

  4. #2483
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,651
    Thanks
    3,213
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoislhluear View Post

    Spoiler



    I can see the games on hard drive but all freeze when trying to play them. also cfg wont load with hd plugged in have to plug in after cfg looks for it. can someone also explain why my spoiler tag doesnt work?
    Your system check is Fine.
    Have a look here.->Blacksreens & Freezes - Causes & Solutions
    As for the spoiler, make sure you have it like so....[sp] [/ sp] without any spaces.
    Last edited by Jax; 08-25-2012 at 10:36 AM.

  5. #2484
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    You system check looks fine.
    Is your HDD formatted to Fat32 or Ntfs?
    It's FAT32, done using the guides from this site (using Easus Partition Manager) about 8 months ago. Use Wii Game manager for the game transfers (as wbfs)

    If I need a reformat is there a way to offload the current games to a separate drive and then bring them back en masse?

    Or am I looking at re-loading each game?

    Also - I understand different CIOS have better success rate, but 249 in my current setup is sort of the preferred starting point correct?

    Thanks Jax
    Last edited by cnotemd; 08-25-2012 at 11:13 AM.

  6. #2485
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have downloaded wwe 12, its come down as sw6p78 but wwe 12 is sw6e78. Ocarina wont find any cheats for sw6p78 and it also crashes due in triple h's story.

  7. #2486
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I am trying to get dios mios 2.2 to work and wanted to see if I have the correct ios\mios installed.. the problem is after I push start on a gc game in usb loader gx the screen goes black...

    Spoiler


  8. #2487
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 489 Times in 428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robg8948 View Post
    I have downloaded wwe 12, its come down as sw6p78 but wwe 12 is sw6e78. Ocarina wont find any cheats for sw6p78 and it also crashes due in triple h's story.
    You won't find any help here. Since wiihacks does not support piracy, or cheating. So stop spamming the forum with your fail posts.

  9. #2488
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cnotemd View Post
    It's FAT32, done using the guides from this site (using Easus Partition Manager) about 8 months ago. Use Wii Game manager for the game transfers (as wbfs)

    If I need a reformat is there a way to offload the current games to a separate drive and then bring them back en masse?

    Or am I looking at re-loading each game?

    Also - I understand different CIOS have better success rate, but 249 in my current setup is sort of the preferred starting point correct?

    Thanks Jax

    Just an update - I went ahead and reformatted the HD to FAT32 and the reloaded the games.
    It seems to be better now
    Still have occasional black screen after the prelim Wii screen (to fasten the band around your wrist) - good example is Transformers: Darkside of the Moon

    I have no idea why.

  10. #2489
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, I used Letterbomb to install Homebrew and Bootmii, and installed USB Loader GX later. The problem is that now the USB loader GX recognizes my backup games on a portable USB drive, but when I click on a game, the screen goes back to the USB loader screen. None of the games will play if I don't put a DVD in.

    Really apprecitate your help.

    Syscheck:

    Spoiler


  11. #2490
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For anyone having problems with Dios Mios, I found a solution finally, as i orignally had problems as well. If you're getting black screens, make sure if you're using an external hard drive, that you put 32 kb cluster size (you probably will have to download a program to do so), and if you're using two partritions on the hdd, that THE GAMECUBE PARTRITION IS THE PRIMARY PARTRITION / FIRST PARTRITION! I believe one of these, or even both of these is what was giving me trouble. I'm still having issues with a few games, but i'll try and figure it out as i go.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •