Page 214 of 395 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3941

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #2131
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Have you loaded golden eye with a different Cios? Like Cios250.

    Here's a stupid question,but when changing the cios in the loader are you saving the setting's.
    Does your new system check look like the one on the Soft mod any wii guide?

    I would try a different Hdd Or thumb drive.
    After installing everything again ,This should have worked.
    Last edited by Jax; 06-11-2012 at 11:45 AM.

  2. #2132
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Have you loaded golden eye with a different Cios? Like Cios250.

    Here's a stupid question,but when changing the cios in the loader are you saving the setting's.
    Does your new system check look like the one on the Soft mod any wii guide?

    I would try a different Hdd Or thumb drive.
    After installing everything again ,This should have worked.

    I just tried loading it with 250, that didn't work either. Honestly, i'm starting to think I may just have a corrupted iso for goldeneye so i'm going to try and re-rip it. However, that doesn't explain why using 222 as the default doesn't work for any other game. The system check looks exactly the same other than 3 old stubs, and for some reason my CMIOS doesn't say 'cmios ((v10)_WiiGator_WiiPower_v0.2)' it just gives the revision number. Also, my BC version is 4.

    I have been saving it every time, and in the case of USBLoaderGx I have been restarting the loader every time as well (to reset the global ios load settings).

    I really appreciate all the help, I can try it with a different drive,

    Thanks,

    Adam

  3. #2133
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captroper View Post
    I just tried loading it with 250, that didn't work either. Honestly, i'm starting to think I may just have a corrupted iso for goldeneye so i'm going to try and re-rip it. However, that doesn't explain why using 222 as the default doesn't work for any other game. The system check looks exactly the same other than 3 old stubs, and for some reason my CMIOS doesn't say 'cmios ((v10)_WiiGator_WiiPower_v0.2)' it just gives the revision number. Also, my BC version is 4.

    I have been saving it every time, and in the case of USBLoaderGx I have been restarting the loader every time as well (to reset the global ios load settings).

    I really appreciate all the help, I can try it with a different drive,

    Thanks,

    Adam
    Yes,That's what I was going to Suggest to you next,To Re-rip the Iso.

    I was also told by one of the Mod's, That it should have solved your problem.
    The Mod also suggested to Re-rip the Iso.

    I Am sorry ,that we are having no luck with this.

  4. #2134
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is there anything needed to fully softmodd my wii?

    Spoiler


    any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by Jax; 06-13-2012 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Added Spoiler.

  5. #2135
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HackAllDevices View Post
    Is there anything needed to fully softmodd my wii?

    Spoiler


    any help would be appreciated
    Please follow The Soft mod Any Wii Guide, It's at the bottom of my Signature.
    Start from Soft Mod With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    Please read everything a few times before proceeding.

  6. #2136
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Yes,That's what I was going to Suggest to you next,To Re-rip the Iso.

    I was also told by one of the Mod's, That it should have solved your problem.
    The Mod also suggested to Re-rip the Iso.

    I Am sorry ,that we are having no luck with this.

    I think unfortunately i'm just going to give up on the game, I did end up re-ripping the ISO and am having the same problems. Thanks for all your help!

    Adam

  7. #2137
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captroper View Post
    I think unfortunately i'm just going to give up on the game, I did end up re-ripping the ISO and am having the same problems. Thanks for all your help!

    Adam
    Check out this link, scroll down to where it say's (Install all Recommended Cios Pack)Install them with Cios236 .See if these wads will get it up and going..-->Cios Wads

  8. #2138
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Check out this link, scroll down to where it say's (Install all Recommended Cios Pack)Install them with Cios236 .See if these wads will get it up and going..-->Cios Wads
    It looks like those are older versions than the ones i'm currently running, you don't think I'll have errors with other games if I install them?

    Thanks,

    Adam

  9. #2139
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    If they do,you can switch back to D2x v7.

    I just don't know why your Cios222/223 is not loading any games.
    Now I am trying to see if the older version will work.

  10. #2140
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    If they do,you can switch back to D2x v7.

    I just don't know why your Cios222/223 is not loading any games.
    Now I am trying to see if the older version will work.
    I tried loading with both 222, 223 and 249, they're all mimicking the actions of the newer versions. Attempting to load other games with this version of IOS 222 also behaved in the same manner it was previously.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •