Page 213 of 407 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4062

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #2121
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, I first used the installer, and then ended up replacing them with the wad files.

    Thanks,

    Adam

  2. #2122
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi,

    I am sudenly unable o play cars2, boxing, mario kart, and many other games.. not sure what changed it. I did an update to the HBC but not sure if it did something. These games played earlier... Please help. Below is my syscheck..

    Spoiler

    Last edited by Jax; 06-11-2012 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Added Spoiler.

  3. #2123
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,707
    Thanks
    3,235
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 1,123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captroper View Post
    Yes, I first used the installer, and then ended up replacing them with the wad files.

    Thanks,

    Adam
    Have you tried loading the games with Cfg Loader or WiiFlow?
    Have you tried loading from a different HDD or Thumb Drive?


    Quote Originally Posted by Psurip View Post
    Hi,

    I am sudenly unable o play cars2, boxing, mario kart, and many other games.. not sure what changed it. I did an update to the HBC but not sure if it did something. These games played earlier... Please help. Below is my syscheck..

    Spoiler

    Have a run through the Soft Mod Any Wii Guide.

    Start From,SoftMods With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    Your Mod is old! Please Read the guide A few times,Then Proceed.
    Last edited by Jax; 06-11-2012 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Merged Post.

  4. #2124
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Have you tried loading the games with Cfg Loader or WiiFlow?
    Have you tried loading from a different HDD or Thumb Drive?
    I have not done either, do you think that could be the cause given that they all load with CIOS 249? If so, I can install them and give it a shot.

    Thanks,

    Adam

  5. #2125
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,707
    Thanks
    3,235
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 1,123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captroper View Post
    I have not done either, do you think that could be the cause given that they all load with CIOS 249? If so, I can install them and give it a shot.

    Thanks,

    Adam
    Try loading the Games that are dependent of Cios222/223 with one or both of those Loaders,to see if you get better results.

  6. #2126
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Try loading the Games that are dependent of Cios222/223 with one or both of those Loaders,to see if you get better results.
    I tried it with CFG Usb Loader and got a freeze instantly. Interestingly, it listed the base as IOS38 mload. Is it just reading that wrong? I thought we had combined 37 with 38, possibly i'm just making that up though. I tried it with WiiFlow as well, Wiiflow acutally wouldn't let me select 222 as an option, and when I tried it with 249 I got a dump error.

    Thanks,

    Adam

  7. #2127
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,707
    Thanks
    3,235
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 1,123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captroper View Post
    I tried it with CFG Usb Loader and got a freeze instantly. Interestingly, it listed the base as IOS38 mload. Is it just reading that wrong? I thought we had combined 37 with 38, possibly i'm just making that up though. I tried it with WiiFlow as well, Wiiflow acutally wouldn't let me select 222 as an option, and when I tried it with 249 I got a dump error.

    Thanks,

    Adam
    I know you don't want to ,But can you please re-mod your wii with the soft mod any wii Guide?
    Start From SoftMod With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    This is so we know everything is updated.(Cios/Ios Etc..)

    Please read everything , then proceed.
    Last edited by Jax; 06-11-2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Added Word.

  8. #2128
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    I know you don't want to ,But can you please re-mod your wii with the soft mod any wii Guide?
    Start From SoftMod With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    This is so we know everything is updated.(Cios/Ios Etc..)

    Please read everything , then proceed.
    Sure, would you like me to use the d2x v7 CIOS's that are included or is it ok if I use the v8 wads?

  9. #2129
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,707
    Thanks
    3,235
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 1,123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captroper View Post
    Sure, would you like me to use the d2x v7 CIOS's that are included or is it ok if I use the v8 wads?
    Yes,Use D2x v7 as d2x v8 is buggy.

  10. #2130
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Yes,Use D2x v7 as d2x v8 is buggy.
    Well, I redid everything, i'm getting the same issue when loading any game with either 222 or 223, and the same issue specifically when loading goldeneye with 249.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •