Page 162 of 395 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3947

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #1611
    New Member isoguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 91 Times in 87 Posts
    Firstly, there is no unsoftmoddable wii console (except maybe a bricked one).

    If you read the softmod any wii guide properly, you would find a section that just updates your softmod (softmod with homebrew channel installed).

    And if you are scared of messing up your wii, well, don't expect to solve your problem without doing some work yourself.

    I'm sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but I am stating the facts, mate. Someone's gotta tell you.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You isoguy For This Useful Post


  3. #1612
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by isoguy View Post
    Firstly, there is no unsoftmoddable wii console (except maybe a bricked one).

    If you read the softmod any wii guide properly, you would find a section that just updates your softmod (softmod with homebrew channel installed).

    And if you are scared of messing up your wii, well, don't expect to solve your problem without doing some work yourself.

    I'm sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but I am stating the facts, mate. Someone's gotta tell you.
    you are not coming off as rude at all, i know i have to do the work myself and certainly I appreciate the work behind wiihacks.com, I am aware of the fact that my message can be interpreted as arrogant but believe me this is not intentional. I only wanted ios249 and ios222 without doing the big job again.. Thank you for replying. I will have another look again to your guides

  4. #1613
    Forum Administrator BluPhant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,337
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 714 Posts
    The softmod any wii guide will fix virtually any issue you have with your console and leave it at a known place for us to support you. While you could just install specific CIOSes, there are other aspects to it. It's dead simple.

    -Blu

    Softmod ANY Wii
    | USB-FAT32 | Error Index | Chat!
    An Introduction To Wii Hacking - MUST READ for all new Wii Hackers
    If I have been of help to you, please click the "Thanks" icon to the left.



  5. #1614
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi All, So i am in the process of doing a complete Wii Update using the Softmod Any Wii Guide and have completed steps Chapter 1 and chapter 2 up to the part of, Part 1 WAD Installs which i have not done yet! as i just checked the SD Card structure and noticed that the sd:\USBLoaderCFG.dol was not there! where do i get it from or what does it come with? other than that my SD card structure is the same as here!

    Any help please!
    Thanks Karl

  6. #1615
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,064
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4800direct View Post
    Hi All, So i am in the process of doing a complete Wii Update using the Softmod Any Wii Guide and have completed steps Chapter 1 and chapter 2 up to the part of, Part 1 WAD Installs which i have not done yet! as i just checked the SD Card structure and noticed that the sd:\USBLoaderCFG.dol was not there! where do i get it from or what does it come with? other than that my SD card structure is the same as here!

    Any help please!
    Thanks Karl
    Did you read the title of this thread? Go to the guide and ask your questions about it. If you actually finish the guide you will probably not end up asking the question.

  7. #1616
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi everyone!
    my wii cant boot any game from usb hdd
    i tried 3 differen drives
    wdbpck001bbk-001 ntfs
    wdbabv7500abk-00 ntfs
    hts542512k9sa00 (hitachi drive with usb hdd box) wfbs
    i tried wii flow, usbloader gx, cfg loader, but nothing, after the loading game image file console freeze on black screen, nothing is help just powercycle it.

    p.s. my wii dvd drive is broken and i remove it from the console case.

    please help, what did i do wrong?

    Spoiler


  8. #1617
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,818
    Thanks
    882
    Thanked 2,082 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    The drive needs to be present

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using WiiHacks

  9. #1618
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i cant boot anything without drive,i correctly understood you?
    my system check has an errors?

  10. #1619
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,818
    Thanks
    882
    Thanked 2,082 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Syscheck looks good but the drive has to be present even if broken it's just part of the initialisation of the USB

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using WiiHacks

  11. #1620
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaska View Post
    i cant boot anything without drive,i correctly understood you?
    my system check has an errors?
    What guide did you follow when you Softmodded? Have you EVER played any games from HDD on that Wii? If yes, did you have the DVD drive in the Wii at that time or not?

    If you did have the drive in when it was working, Just open it up (I say this as "matter of fact" because from what I read, YOU are the one that removed the drive) replace the drive and plug it into the Motherboard. See if that alone fixes the problem, if not, post back.

    Thanks

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •