Page 153 of 400 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3999

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #1521
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Use this guide to update your Mod... http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html

    Install Priiloader to block online and disc updates...

    The is a guide for Skyward Sword...


  2. 1 User Says Thank You narse1979 For This Useful Post


  3. #1522
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by narse1979 View Post
    Use this guide to update your Mod... http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html

    Install Priiloader to block online and disc updates...

    The is a guide for Skyward Sword...
    According to the syschk I posted, Priiloader is already installed. Do I need to reinstall that?

    Also, Bootmii and HBC are already installed a year ago. What point should I proceed from in the guide?

    Thanks

  4. #1523
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, I gave my wii to my Brother in law last year and it was working great. i have no idea what he has done to it but it only plays about 10% of the games i installed on the HD for him. He said he has been looking on the internet at how to updat the wii and then update his softmod which scared me and now he has asked if i could take a lok at it for him. I am afraid I am totally lost with it. I was thinking about starting the whole softmod again for him but i just though i would ask here first..

    Here is what i found out from the syscheck, ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

    Spoiler


  5. #1524
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by robthedude View Post
    Hi, I gave my wii to my Brother in law last year and it was working great. i have no idea what he has done to it but it only plays about 10% of the games i installed on the HD for him. He said he has been looking on the internet at how to updat the wii and then update his softmod which scared me and now he has asked if i could take a lok at it for him. I am afraid I am totally lost with it. I was thinking about starting the whole softmod again for him but i just though i would ask here first..

    Here is what i found out from the syscheck, ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

    Spoiler

    That wii needs help.. follow the softmod any wii guide in my sig and start from the spoiler "softmods with homebrew installed"

    That answer is repetitive but trust when I say you'll be happy with the results.

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  6. #1525
    Forum Administrator BluPhant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,351
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 720 Posts

    sysCheck v2.1.0b16 by Double_A and R2-D2199



    Mine. no problems, everything works great. For info

    Softmod ANY Wii
    | USB-FAT32 | Error Index | Chat!
    An Introduction To Wii Hacking - MUST READ for all new Wii Hackers
    If I have been of help to you, please click the "Thanks" icon to the left.



  7. #1526
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift_Lock View Post
    That wii needs help.. follow the softmod any wii guide in my sig and start from the spoiler "softmods with homebrew installed"

    That answer is repetitive but trust when I say you'll be happy with the results.
    Thanks for your quick reply.

    Do I need to restore to its virgin state first or shall I just go through your guide?

    Thanks.

  8. #1527
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,066
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robthedude View Post
    Thanks for your quick reply.

    Do I need to restore to its virgin state first or shall I just go through your guide?

    Thanks.
    just do the guide, it will overwrite everything.

  9. #1528
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BluPhant

    sysCheck v2.1.0b16 by Double_A and R2-D2199



    Mine. no problems, everything works great. For info
    Glad I could help ;p

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  10. #1529
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Hi, all the usb loaders work fine on my wii but i have a problem with backup launchers, on Neogamma i get the "Drive too new for DVD-Rs :-(" however it was bought on 2007 and according to it's previous owner it used to run dics just fine, do you think you can see the problem with the system check? thanks in advance!

    Spoiler

    Spoiler


  11. #1530
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairos1 View Post
    Hi, all the usb loaders work fine on my wii but i have a problem with backup launchers, on Neogamma i get the "Drive too new for DVD-Rs :-(" however it was bought on 2007 and according to it's previous owner it used to run dics just fine, do you think you can see the problem with the system check? thanks in advance!

    Spoiler

    Spoiler

    Stick to USB loading.. its much faster any how.. but you can use a different app to post a better syscheck. we cant see what bases your cIOS are using. use the newer version of syscheck. the link is in my sig.

    Also has the drive been replaced?

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  12. 1 User Says Thank You Shift_Lock For This Useful Post


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •