Page 149 of 401 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 4009

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #1481
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift_Lock View Post
    Try updating your cIOS to the D2x v7 and then update your loader if you arent running the newest rev already.


    I did the updates and still the same, in fact i unmod the wii and softmodded again using Guide: Softmod ANY Wii and nothing works for me the only game im available to play is the New super mario bros remix [PAL] , i just dont get it what im missing here??

  2. #1482
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Hack View Post
    No. I have it but i did not know how to get it to start the download...(I chose the files i wanted(* besides them) but did not know how to download the files.)
    I got WiiSX and Wii64 off of the HBBrowser. It works with my SD Card, but not the USB slot. No Idea why...
    WiiSX, If you did all this Im not sure what to tell you.. Take a look here:
    http://www.wiihacks.com/emulators/77...-consoles.html

    Also make sure your HDD is FAT32


    Quote Originally Posted by El Chico Taz View Post
    I did the updates and still the same, in fact i unmod the wii and softmodded again using Guide: Softmod ANY Wii and nothing works for me the only game im available to play is the New super mario bros remix [PAL] , i just dont get it what im missing here??
    So then you removed darkcorp?? post a new system check.

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  3. #1483
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i believe so sir, i dont remember installing darkcorp using sotfmod any wii guide, here is my new system check..

    Spoiler


  4. #1484
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chico Taz View Post
    i believe so sir, i dont remember installing darkcorp using sotfmod any wii guide, here is my new system check..

    Spoiler

    so that looks waaaaaaay better! lol.. now I dont think its you wii. its either you usb device or your loader. you should have downloaded the loader you wanted to use from the app pack in the guide.

    things to check:

    LOADER
    -newest revison?
    *If not install the newest revision and delete the old loader and all the config data for that loader
    -correctly installed
    *if you not booting back to the main menu I think your fine
    -Set up right
    *newer loaders are easy. just delete the config data and restart the loader
    *set to load from usb

    USB DEVICE
    -Formatted correctly
    *I recommend FAT32 with a FULL format
    -Set up correctly
    *set to active and primary
    -compatibility
    * it might just float out be incompatible

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  5. #1485
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift_Lock View Post
    so that looks waaaaaaay better! lol.. now I dont think its you wii. its either you usb device or your loader. you should have downloaded the loader you wanted to use from the app pack in the guide.

    things to check:

    LOADER
    -newest revison?
    *If not install the newest revision and delete the old loader and all the config data for that loader
    -correctly installed
    *if you not booting back to the main menu I think your fine
    -Set up right
    *newer loaders are easy. just delete the config data and restart the loader
    *set to load from usb

    USB DEVICE
    -Formatted correctly
    *I recommend FAT32 with a FULL format
    -Set up correctly
    *set to active and primary
    -compatibility
    * it might just float out be incompatible

    Hmm, I think is something wrong with my wii cuz i just softmod my friend wii and im using my usb storage and he wii is playing all the game ...
    let me ask something when i softmoded my friend wii i used a 2gb scandisk sd card and mine i used a 4gb scandisk sdhc card, is that had something to do with the black screen ...?

  6. #1486
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello there,

    i am new to this site and btw i have to say so far its been a very useful tool for me I recently hack my wii and i am having a problem with usbloader gx. I installed my first game, Skyward Sword, the other day and everytime i go to launch it i am redirected to my wii system menu...and i am wondering if maybe there is something i missed during the hacking process. I will post a system check and hopefully someone can help me. : )

    Spoiler


  7. #1487
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,067
    Thanks
    832
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danish1 View Post
    Hello there,

    i am wondering if maybe there is something i missed during the hacking process.
    yes there is, you missed the right guide. Follow the softmod any wii guide linked in my signature the search this site for the guide to that game...yes, it has one because it is a "troublesome" game.

    look in that guide and compare your syscheck to the "what this guide installs" tab and you will see why I am directing you there.

  8. 1 User Says Thank You skellinator For This Useful Post


  9. #1488
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey bluPhant wtf? why did you close my thread... i am new here how am i supposed to know not to post a system check in 2 different threads...i am just looking for some answers, and i thought there would be some people here who could help me. apparently not.....

  10. #1489
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by danish1 View Post
    Hey bluPhant wtf? why did you close my thread... i am new here how am i supposed to know not to post a system check in 2 different threads...i am just looking for some answers, and i thought there would be some people here who could help me. apparently not.....
    you WERE helped.. by skellinator right above you....

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  11. 1 User Says Thank You Shift_Lock For This Useful Post


  12. #1490
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    System Check Please

    Hi,

    (Im new to this....)

    I soft modded my wii almost 2 yrs ago..... using guides available at time.

    Both Uloader and USB Loader GX no longer work..... I'm getting stack dump errors......(wii is working fine otherwise).

    I suspect I need to tidy up my wii / update IOS files, APPS etc.

    Any advice?....ie. do I need to delete certain files / follow softmod guide posted on this site?

    Spoiler

    Last edited by deec; 02-04-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •