Page 111 of 400 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3999

Thread: Need Help? Post your system check here

  1. #1101
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3425 View Post
    Thanks Shift_Lock
    will leave it alone then.. im still seeing the games freeze or hang up.. do the Syscheck look ok now? Any idea why hard drive will work on 1 wii but not the other?
    thats why I asked this:

    But other than that what loader are you using? did you set the loader to load from usb?

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  2. #1102
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift_Lock View Post
    thats why I asked this:
    Sorry Shift_Lock.. I thought you were talking about the other poster.. SD Card looks differently. Using the standard USB Loader CFG that came in the apps download.

    trying to upload Screen Shot of SD.. says error 500 IoError.. But no Private folder.

    Heres what I have on SD:
    \Apps
    \Apps\NeoGamma\
    \Apps\priiloader\
    \Apps\syscheck\
    \Apps\USBLoader_cfg\
    \Apps\WiiFlow\
    \Apps\wiimc\
    \NeoGamma
    \usb-loader
    hacks_hash
    sysCheck
    USB Loader.dol
    USBLoader(s)-aphprot58-SD-USB-v116-IDCL-Forwarder Paths

  3. #1103
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3425 View Post
    Sorry Shift_Lock.. I thought you were talking about the other poster.. SD Card looks differently. Using the standard USB Loader CFG that came in the apps download.

    trying to upload Screen Shot of SD.. says error 500 IoError.. But no Private folder.

    Heres what I have on SD:
    \Apps
    \Apps\NeoGamma\
    \Apps\priiloader\
    \Apps\syscheck\
    \Apps\USBLoader_cfg\
    \Apps\WiiFlow\
    \Apps\wiimc\
    \NeoGamma
    \usb-loader
    hacks_hash
    sysCheck
    USB Loader.dol
    USBLoader(s)-aphprot58-SD-USB-v116-IDCL-Forwarder Paths
    LMFAO! Dude!.... the sd thing was for the other user.. I asked YOU what loader you are using and if you have it set to load from USB.

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  4. #1104
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift_Lock View Post
    LMFAO! Dude!.... the sd thing was for the other user.. I asked YOU what loader you are using and if you have it set to load from USB.
    yea.. im struggling.. got the girls hounding me.. Is it ready yet.. is it ready yet... Going crazy..

    Using USB Loader_CFG.. from the SD card i believe.. on the HD only wbfs folder is seen.. so assuming SD.

  5. #1105
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3425 View Post
    yea.. im struggling.. got the girls hounding me.. Is it ready yet.. is it ready yet... Going crazy..

    Using USB Loader_CFG.. from the SD card i believe.. on the HD only wbfs folder is seen.. so assuming SD.
    .. Ok in cfg after you start it up you can push (1) to get to the global options. inthere you can find the setting to make the loader LOAD from USB

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  6. 1 User Says Thank You Shift_Lock For This Useful Post


  7. #1106
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift_Lock View Post
    .. Ok in cfg after you start it up you can push (1) to get to the global options. inthere you can find the setting to make the loader LOAD from USB
    This is must not be my day.. so in cfg.. i pressed 1 and i see options on (info, views, system, updates, back).. im assuming System and options are

    Device: USB
    Partition: Fat

    Is this what your talking about?

  8. #1107
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarlo View Post
    Your syscheck looks fine, apart from IOS249. Your IOS249 has a base of [37],
    where it should have a base of [56]. My guess is that's why alot of games aren't
    loading.
    Also, with the loaders that aren't going passed a black screen, make sure you've
    updated them to the latest revision, because the older revisions don't support
    the d2x cIOS.
    I've updated using the d2x v7 update and I'm getting the same issue - games start but black screen or freeze after the splash screens. Force Unleashed is fine until I start gameplay, then freezes. It looks like games that require nunchuks freeze (LEGO games, etc.) and games that don't (Wii Sports, Mario Kart) don't. Tried running games on 249[56] and my LEGO games on a few others including 222[38] and 223[75] - same problems. GX and CFG are both up to date, NeoGamma gives the same result. I've tried using my original white controllers and my Wii motion plus controllers (possibly fakes - got off eBay) with the same result. Noticing that in my system menu, my pointer disappears if I use one of my eBay nunchuks but stays with my original white ones.

    I was able to get my wireless working again, so that can be crossed off the list. Here's my updated syscheck.

    Spoiler


  9. #1108
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    977
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Your syscheck looks fine. Maybe it's a problem with your HDD.
    It could be that your HDD isn't compatible, or isn't formatted properly.
    Look at the usb compatibility list to see if your HDD is compatible.
    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...lity-list.html



  10. #1109
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarlo View Post
    Your syscheck looks fine. Maybe it's a problem with your HDD.
    It could be that your HDD isn't compatible, or isn't formatted properly.
    Look at the usb compatibility list to see if your HDD is compatible.
    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...lity-list.html
    It's on the list and it's WBFS formatted. It's weird that some games work and others don't though. I guess I could use WBFS manager to unload the games, format, and re-load them. It really seems like it's nunchuck games that are doing it though.

    EDIT: Also - I tried my buddies drive in mine and his games had trouble loading, but mine was fine in his system.
    Last edited by tankzilla; 01-03-2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Please don't double post. Use the EDIT button. --sorry original post was sent off for moderation -tankzilla

  11. #1110
    Retired Staffer bmarlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    977
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,315 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4
    Fat32 is the preferred format. Give Fat32 a go.
    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...ide-fat32.html



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •