Neogamma is a backup launcher that is able to load Wii Game backups from DVD-Rs, SD(HC) Cards and USB Hard Drives. This forwarder channel loads it from the SD Card. The advantage of using a forwarder channel over a regular channel is that, it allows users to easily update their Neogamma.
This forwarder loads Neogamma from the following locations;
Read This Note About Disc Loading!
Some Wii's made in mid-2009 and later have newer DVD Drives which prevent back-ups from loading from DVD-R which means. To test this, do the following
1. Launch Neogamma.
2. Eject and remove any discs you have in the DVD Drive.
3. Select Launch Game from DVD in Neogamma.
4. If you get an error about your DVD Drive being too new and most likely no DVD-R's, that means you have a D3-2 Drive or newer and CANNOT play Gamecube games! This doesn't mean you can't use Wii games at all, Wii games can still be loaded from a USB Hard Drive. Although, there are more better loaders to do this than Neogamma such as CFG USB Loader.
NeoGamma Forwarder Channel - Download HERE
NeoGamma Updater (Needed if you don't have Neogamma on SD) - Download HERE
Must have a softmodded Wii prior to doing this. Also, delete any Neogamma Channel you previously had via Data Management!
1. Download pack using above link.
2. Place files from Neogamma Updater on root of SD Card and place the forwarder channel wad file in your WAD folder.
3. Run Neogamma Updater and download the recommended build.
4. Install Forwarder Channel using Multi-Mod Manager.
Every time there's an update, just run Neogamma updater and it'll download it!
Recommended cIOS: cIOS249-rev21 d2x v4+
Recommended mIOS (Gamecube Loading): cMIOS v10
The updater comes bundled in the forwarder pack. Every time you log in here and see an update. You just double click the updater (neogamma_updater.exe).
Put together a little updater. Instead of even having to drag and drop boot.dol, just double click the updater and it will put the latest neogamma on your SD Card. If you want to download it seperately, find it here and drag and drop onto
NeoGamma iOS Switcher
Other Useful Downloads
ImgBurn (For Burning Games Onto DVD-R)
CleanRip (For Dumping Games onto a Hard Drive for burning)
WBFS Manager (For Adding Games to WBFS formatted HDD) - Note: WBFS is a bit old as FAT/NTFS work with other USB Loaders but Neogamma uses it.
If this helped you, be sure to press thanks and while it's not required, you can help this community stay alive by Donating to the site (Click Here)!
WiiPower (For NeoGamma)
emuhack (Helping and Original)
Stomp_442 (DVD Drive Check Tip)
Robgee789 (Forwarder Artwork)