USB Loader GX v2.2 released
All in one packages ios222 ios249 ios250
USB Loader GX Release V2.2
- Added game categories and filter games list by categories (Can be imported
- Wiinertag support.
- Supporting arguments from meta.xml on boot (--ios=xxx and --usbport=x)
(Requires Homebrew Channel 1.0.7+ or
UNEO Forwarder v3.0).
- New ehci modules by Rodries with better drive compatibility.
- Added two new video modes to force progressive video mode, 'FORCE PAL480p' and
- Added Sneek Video Patch mode.
- Added new 'Inherit' setting for game settings named "Use global". If that
option is set then the main loader
setting is used.
- Full d2x cIOS support with it's new features (Block IOS Reload, Return To,
Sector Sizes > 512).
- Support for sector sizes > 512B with FAT32/NTFS (Requires d2x v6+)
- Real support for simultanious use of both USB ports without switching the 2nd
drive temporary off. (Requires
Hermes cIOS or Rodries MOD of the Hermes cIOS (recommended))
- Added two new settings menus
- Added saving of game browser position when returning to USB Loader GX
- Improved several GUI controls/navigations
- Changed settings menu layout and sorted the items to their correct place (HDD
menu, features menu)
- Set games settings to use the global setting by default, set to "use global"
to use the main loader settings.
- Use TinyXML instead of MXML (better XML support)
- Updated to new libs (libogc, libfat, libext2fs, libntfs)
- "Return to" option now work for all games, even problematic games like Prince
of Persia. (Requires d2x v4+)
- Xflip setting fixed.
- Fix the parental lock of Individual game settings (Thanks to NJ7)
- Fix Theme downloader
- Fixed reset of the loader when loading game with IOS reload and disabled
- Fixed timeout timer on startup to count correctly.
- Fixed reversed disc image download when Custom/Original option is selected
- Fixed reload of game list after a game rename
- Fixed horizontal text scrolling
- Fixed booting games by arguments (headless id feature)
- Fixed We Dare game boot (thx oggzee)
R1099 Change Log:
*Added IOS225 from Rodries cIOS Installer MOD to Hermes IOS types
New Forwarder V3.0 Changes:
*added support for ext partitions
*added support for arguments from xml
*clean up of source
2 Users Say Thank You to MarkieH For This Useful Post
Nancy the Moderator
VWA, Game Master, News Hound
Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
Nice! Thanks for the heads up markie.
My guide will be soon updated