The latest USB Loader GX has just been released, version 2.1.
Ther are three dols to choose from. 222, 249, 250.
The only difference is if you choose the the one for the setup you have it will load faster.
USBLoaderGXv2.1_DOLs.zip - usbloader-gui - The USB Loader GX v2.1 executable DOLs ONLY for IOS222, IOS249 and IOS250 versions. - USB Loader GX: GUI for Waninkoko´s USB Loader (based on libwiigui) - Google Project Hosting
or visit Downloads - usbloader-gui - USB Loader GX: GUI for Waninkoko´s USB Loader (based on libwiigui) - Google Project Hosting
And choose just one.
USB Loader GX v2.1:
Released on 2011 03 20
* Auto-patch New Super Mario Bros. Wii AP (no Wip file needed).
* Games marked as "New" will also appear in favorite mode.
* AltDol+ feature added. Select AltDol method "Prompt when launching" to see a list of dols when launching the game.
If a wdm file is found in wdm path, it will be used to rename the found dol files to friendly names.
* Automatic AltDol for known problematic games (SSX, Red Steel, Wii Sports Resort, etc.)
* Carousel arrow position is now themable.
* Individual Parental control option for every menus and buttons.
* When deleting a game, you will be prompt for deleting everything related (covers, cheats, etc.).
* New setting for Home menu layout.
* Added support for physical sector sizes other than 512 bytes per sector for wbfs partitions only!
Tested with a 3TB drive with a sector size 4096 on wbfs partition (thanks to Dexter).
* Added download for Full covers. If a Full cover is found, 3D box will appear in the game info page.
* Added additional sort mode "Sort by number of players".
* Added support for Multiple partitions. When active, all games from all partitions of the current USB port will be listed.
The selected partition in the GUI Setting will be used for game installation.
* Added support for Wiimms virtual sector sizes for WBFS to store more than 500 games.
* New Theme menu to manage downloaded themes.
* Added support for using USB port 1 (ONLY ON HERMES CIOS).
* Added support for using both USB ports at once (ONLY ON HERMES CIOS).
Use this option with Multiple partitions option to list all the games from all partitions from both ports at once.
ATTENTION : Set all your user defined paths to SD card or you can corrupt your data.
* Added cache of game titles. This will speed up the startup of the loader. It can be deactivate in the settings.
* Added left/right on game info screen to go to the next/previous game.
* Added a widescreen and font scale factor.
* WiiTDB cover download logic changed. Missing cover's localization won't fall-back to English.
* Libfat now use FS info sector on FAT32 partitions to improve free space reading speed.
You need to run "Synch FAT32 FS info" once in the Loader setting if free space reading is still slow or free size inaccurate.
* Cover download menu now uses checkboxes. Choose Discart download priority in the GUI Settings.
* Changed USB Loader GX WBFS formatter to choose 2048 as virtual sector size if a drive with a size > 500GB is formatted.
* Removed playcount limit (Previously set to 255).
* Changed default setting for video mode back to disc default (Correct black screen on game launch).
* Changed title/channel browser to use WiiTDB for displaying title names if no name is found in WiiTDB the old method is used
* SD Card icon no longer reset the currently loaded Theme.
* Fixed bug in the homebrew browser and the homebrew launcher when received via network.
USB Loader GX v2.0:
Released on 2001 01 09
* Support for all cIOS (up to Hermes 5.1 and Waninkoko r21)
* Support for all IOS slot from 200 to 255.
* Support for WBFS/FAT32/NTFS/Ext2/3/4 with Hermes v5+ and Waninkoko r18+
* Support for multiple WBFS partitions (Hermes v5+ and Waninkoko r18+)
* Support up to 8 partitions to store the boot.dol and datas (config, images, themes, etc.)
* Support drives >1Tb
* Support for Primary/Logical partitions and GUID Partitions Table (GPT).
* Added configuration file version checking. It will reset the old one automatically if important changes occured.
* Added URL to hosting websites (Xbox 360 Theme Depository - Themes for Xbox 360 software and more - Home for theme and Tech Jawa for update files).
* Added screenshot feature while in the loader (Press Z+c).
* Support more sound formats: AIF/MP3/OGG/BNS/WAV now with no file size limit (streaming).
* Support for the new Homebrew Channel (1.0.7+) when exiting the loader.
* Support for the <no_ios_reload/> tag in the meta.xml for AHBPROT enabled with HBC 1.0.7+
* New homebrew launching engine
* New Theme format (Now uses the same format than the language files).
* Per game lock feature for better parental control.
* Choose the sub-directory naming convention when installing a game (Ignored on WBFS partition).
* Select the split size when installing a game: 2GB or 4GB or none.
* BCA files support.
* WIP patch files support.
* Automatic patch for "Prince of Persia: The forgotten sands" (no Wip file needed). (Disable "Return to" option in Prince of Persia preferences)
* Added Wii message board update (Playlog) when exiting a game to the Wii menu.
* Brawl+ support.
* Return to a channel when exiting a game.
* Removed 1:1 install mode, use install all partition instead or use a real dumper if you want a clean dump.
* Changed the default folders layout, now the themes and images folders are sub-folders of the loader (apps/usbloader_gx/themes, etc.)
* Changed the way the Parental control is working and don't read the one from the wii setting anymore. The password is crypted in the config file.
* Now uses the full Wiitdb.xml instead of the user generated file.
Last edited by WiiJohn; 03-20-2011 at 12:38 PM.
If it fits your main boot ios it will boot faster
no other difference
So you can load any version, but if you load the version you are set on it will load faster.
Hope that helps.
What does it mean?
"ATTENTION : Set all your user defined paths to SD card or you can corrupt your data."
So I cannot use FAT32 USBHDD anymore for paths?
EDIT: I think if this feature is used.
"* Added support for using both USB ports at once (ONLY ON HERMES CIOS).
Use this option with Multiple partitions option to list all the games from all partitions from both ports at once."
I installed v2.1, boot IOS 222, it's really fast!
Last edited by ctantra; 03-21-2011 at 07:47 AM.
Wii 4.1U - PriiLoader v0.6 - Bootmii/IOS - HBC 1.0.8 - Wanin & Hermes cIOS
USB LoaderGX 2.1 - Mighty Channels B6 - NeoGammaR9B47 - 320GB USB HDDPS3 CECHH00 - KMEAW CFW 3.55 - 5000GB HDD0 - 1TB USBHDD
The 2.1 r1080 is working great so far ,but I cannot find the wad channel for it .any help would be wonderful
upgrade to wad manager 1.7. Also post a syscheck.
Thanks Richarsito.Wad Manager 1.7 did the job.Thanking you very much