Emu-kididCurrent Features:Proud to finally announce the software that I've been developing on and off the past few months or so. I've labelled it "Swiss" because it'll hopefully (not initially) boast more features than any other homebrew Gamecube utility out there. It is very losely based on the SD-Boot source but about 90% was re-written
It will be 100% open sourced and available online (probably googlecode) so you can see changes as I make them and I'll be releasing binary versions with every new feature/improvement.
- Load DOL from SD/SDHC/DVD-R/HDD
- Load GCM/ISO from Original Disc/SD/SDHC/DVD-R/HDD
- Multi-Game DVD-R support (Cobra/GCOS)
- Multi-Disc support Original Disc/SD/SDHC/DVD-R/HDD
- Disc Ripping to SD/SDHC/HDD
- Region free / Video forcing (480p)
- Full cheat engine for all games (update it via SD/SDHC/HDD)
*HDD features require a IDE-EXI or homemade adapter
**SD features require a SDGecko or homemade adapter
Definite future features (in order of priority):
- Memory Card Management
- USBGecko/SE support
- IPL/SRAM/DVD-ROM/RAM dumping
- IPL Configuration
A beta version will be available in the next two weeks
gc-forever - Gamecube/Wii Forums - View topic - Announcing Swiss - The "Swiss Army Knife" of GC software
Last edited by Cile; 01-19-2011 at 10:45 PM.
I have to say,I'm impressed!
I look forward to the release!
Keep up the good work.