Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 211

Thread: USB Loader GX v2.0 Released!

  1. #101
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    canada..on da rock
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 31 Times in 18 Posts
    could it be SD Card - Offical Nintendo DSi 4GB SDHC is NOT supported?

  2. #102
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 31 Times in 26 Posts
    i installed usb loader gx 2.0, and so far im liking it more than wiiflow 2.2.....

    but i cant get the channel.dol to work with priiloader 0.4? i installed it then chose to autoboot to the installed file, but when i turn my wii on it just stays a blank screen (no signal from wii to tv)

    should i try updateing from priiloader 0.4 to the newest version 0.6?

    edit...

    i updated to priiloader 0.6 ans still the same issue cant get it to autoboot to usbloader GX 2.0
    Last edited by smokin_mitch; 01-13-2011 at 04:37 PM.

  3. #103
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    @GlassVial Nope wiiconnect24 was off. The thing is before there were reports about the bricks with r938 in the USB loader gx Google code page but for some reason it got removed. Anyway I wonder if any of you could enlighten me in something else.

    I was testing USB loader gx v2.0 and when Started it it gave me a message saying I was running cios 249 and a ntfs price which is unsupported, does this mean I can't use ntfs or does it only mean I need to use a dif cios like 222?

  4. #104
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbsjordan23 View Post
    @GlassVial Nope wiiconnect24 was off. The thing is before there were reports about the bricks with r938 in the USB loader gx Google code page but for some reason it got removed. Anyway I wonder if any of you could enlighten me in something else.

    I was testing USB loader gx v2.0 and when Started it it gave me a message saying I was running cios 249 and a ntfs price which is unsupported, does this mean I can't use ntfs or does it only mean I need to use a dif cios like 222?
    That question was already asked and replied to in this thread. That's a normal "error" message, and changing your default cIOS to 224 or 250 (using the suggested cIOS setup I've posted here multiple times) solves the problem.

  5. #105
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone know how to do cover wall on GX?

  6. #106
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    To upgrade to version 2.0 should I go into my SD card, delete the folder with my old USB loader then replace it with the new folder listed on here? Is there something else I have to do? Or can I just click the upgrade button within the USB loader GX?

    Thanks for the help!

  7. #107
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 94 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UMDRunner
    To upgrade to version 2.0 should I go into my SD card, delete the folder with my old USB loader then replace it with the new folder listed on here? Is there something else I have to do? Or can I just click the upgrade button within the USB loader GX?

    Thanks for the help!
    Just replace the boot.dol in the apps folder. Also delete the gx config files that are I believe in the root dir. Move the folder SD://images to apps/unloaded_gx/images

  8. #108
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieH View Post
    Just replace the boot.dol in the apps folder. Also delete the gx config files that are I believe in the root dir. Move the folder SD://images to apps/unloaded_gx/images
    Agree with replacing the .dol file, you shouldn't have to delete the config files, I believe this version of GX resets them anyway, but it can't hurt, and there's no need to move the images directory, you can set the images directory in custom paths in the settings. As I've said before, for those of you also using CFG loader, you can actually share the images directories with it if you want to save space on your SD card (or hard drive) just set the custom paths in the GX settings to use the same folders CFG does.

  9. #109
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 94 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GlassVial
    Agree with replacing the .dol file, you shouldn't have to delete the config files, I believe this version of GX resets them anyway, but it can't hurt, and there's no need to move the images directory, you can set the images directory in custom paths in the settings. As I've said before, for those of you also using CFG loader, you can actually share the images directories with it if you want to save space on your SD card (or hard drive) just set the custom paths in the GX settings to use the same folders CFG does.
    Yeah, its up to how u want to do the images. I just don't like things spread all over. I like to be organized

  10. #110
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Ca Some Help Please!!!

    I formatted my SD and put the new version on and installed it with the wad manager. everything works fine if I run it with homebrew but if I try to run it off the Wii channel it turns black for about 4 seconds then goes right back to the main page I really don't want my son playing around in the homebrew area. Any idea's?

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •