Listing only the important changes since the last stable release r874:
You can find the complete changelog HERE
* Support for all cIOS (up to Hermes 5.1 and Waninkoko r21)
* Support for all IOS slot from 200 to 255.
* Support for WBFS/FAT32/NTFS/Ext2/3/4 with Hermes v5+ and Waninkoko r18+
* Support for multiple WBFS partitions (Hermes v5+ and Waninkoko r18+)
* Support up to 8 partitions to store the boot.dol and datas (config, images, themes, etc.)
* Support drives >1Tb
* Support for Primary/Logical partitions and GUID Partitions Table (GPT).
* Added configuration file version checking. It will reset the old one automatically if important changes occured.
* Added URL to hosting websites (Xbox 360 Theme Depository - Themes for Xbox 360 software and more - Home
for theme and Tech Jawa
for update files).
* Added screenshot feature while in the loader (Press Z+c).
* Support more sound formats: AIF/MP3/OGG/BNS/WAV now with no file size limit (streaming).
* Support for the new Homebrew Channel (1.0.7+) when exiting the loader.
* Support for the <no_ios_reload/> tag in the meta.xml for AHBPROT enabled with HBC 1.0.7+
* New homebrew launching engine
* New Theme format (Now uses the same format than the language files).
* Per game lock feature for better parental control.
* Choose the sub-directory naming convention when installing a game (Ignored on WBFS partition).
* Select the split size when installing a game: 2GB or 4GB or none.
* BCA files support.
* WIP patch files support.
* Automatic patch for "Prince of Persia: The forgotten sands" (no Wip file needed). (Disable "Return to" option in Prince of Persia preferences)
* Added Wii message board update (Playlog) when exiting a game to the Wii menu.
* Brawl+ support.
* Return to a channel when exiting a game.
* Removed 1:1 install mode, use install all partition instead or use a real dumper if you want a clean dump.
* Changed the default folders layout, now the themes and images folders are sub-folders of the loader (apps/usbloader_gx/themes, etc.)
* Changed the way the Parental control is working and don't read the one from the wii setting anymore. The password is crypted in the config file.
* Now uses the full Wiitdb.xml instead of the user generated file.