Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 166

Thread: GUIDE- Configurable USB Loader

  1. #131
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    Post a syscheck

    Sent from my iPod touch using WiiHacks

  2. #132
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    my sys-check

    Spoiler


  3. #133
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    cfg USB Loader MOD by R2-D2199
    It has an auto cIOS select feature like Neogamma and WiiFlow.

    cfg USB Loader MOD

  4. #134
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Gh0st View Post
    cfg USB Loader MOD by R2-D2199
    It has an auto cIOS select feature like Neogamma and WiiFlow.

    cfg USB Loader MOD
    How well does that work and for what revisions?

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

  5. #135
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong . I following the CFG sticky there, extracted everything to the root of my usb hard drive. I open home brew, the loader is there, I click it, tell it to run and I get this:

    Custom IOS 249 is a STUB!

    Please reinstall it.

    I'm not sure what step I missed from the sticky.

  6. #136
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 490 Times in 428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by killem2 View Post
    I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong . I following the CFG sticky there, extracted everything to the root of my usb hard drive. I open home brew, the loader is there, I click it, tell it to run and I get this:

    Custom IOS 249 is a STUB!

    Please reinstall it.

    I'm not sure what step I missed from the sticky.
    Sounds like you need to follow the softmod any wii guide. There is a link in the spoiler below, or in the introduction thread I just replied too.

  7. #137
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I will do just that...

    tomorrow.

    My brain hurts now. LOL

  8. #138
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi there.
    I am trying to return to CFG when i exit a game but i am not having much luck.I know that you are supposed put return to loader = UCXF in the config txt file but i dont seem to have any config txt file in my usb-loader page.I have a settings cfg file ok and i have written into this the return to loader but it returns to system menu everytime.Am i missing something and where is my config file ???

    EDIT UPDATE
    Just figured it out. I used the config tool and made a new config file with the return to channel line in it and added it to usb loader file on my sd card. When i did this before i had named the file config.txt instead of just config. Pilot error!!!
    Last edited by patq16; 01-18-2012 at 05:04 AM.

  9. #139
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I formatted my 16g usb to NTFS, was able to "set as active" working. when i plugged it in and started CFG to backup a game, the music will stop then it will freeze when installing game, tried with xenoblade, then the conduit but same thing. it did this before which i figured most likely my external HDD isnt set to active which is why i was having problems. but now im not sure whats going on.

    (wiis up to date following mauifrogs guide)

  10. #140
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 490 Times in 428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound142 View Post
    I formatted my 16g usb to NTFS, was able to "set as active" working. when i plugged it in and started CFG to backup a game, the music will stop then it will freeze when installing game, tried with xenoblade, then the conduit but same thing. it did this before which i figured most likely my external HDD isnt set to active which is why i was having problems. but now im not sure whats going on.

    (wiis up to date following mauifrogs guide)
    Make sure your drive is setup correctly with this NTFS guide.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •