Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Anything newer and updated than WBFS Manager?

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question Anything newer and updated than WBFS Manager?

    I am finding that on newer games the game titles are incorrect.. The WBFS Manager does not seem to have any kind of updater to update titles.. what is a better wbfs managing software?

  2. #2
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,825
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,095 Times in 1,482 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    I use wbfs manager 3.0 and don't have any problems

  3. #3
    Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Darkcide666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,719
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked 923 Times in 666 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pob3008 View Post
    I use wbfs manager 3.0 and don't have any problems
    Same here. You can manually change the titles to whatever you like op. I don't know which USB loader you are using but alternatively you can configure your loader to use the tiles from WiiTDB.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by malaac View Post
    I am finding that on newer games the game titles are incorrect.. The WBFS Manager does not seem to have any kind of updater to update titles.. what is a better wbfs managing software?
    I wouldn't say they are "better" But try Wii Game Manager or Wii Backup Manager.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    I wouldn't say they are "better" But try Wii Game Manager or Wii Backup Manager.

    Thanks Game Manager definitely updating and showing me Onepiece episode 2 as episode 2 and not episode 1. Was a pain seeing wrong titles like that as well as when managing what I had it was hard to tell what I had on the HDD. So thanks for the recommendation.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •