Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: someone help please forwarder problems

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ONTARIO CANADA
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    someone help please forwarder problems

    i have a 3.4U wii
    and i am having a lot of problems with forwarders
    i have tried :

    Uloader 4.5B (works from HBC) - tried the umrd and other wads no go black screen
    now today tried the latest configurable usb loader same probs i see icon on wii start but black scrn when clicked but it also works fine in HBC

    if someone has any idea what is wrone please help

  2. #2
    New Member streetsurfer158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 50 Times in 35 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Stupid suggestion, I know, but sometimes it could be as simple as making sure your boot.dol files are in the rght place on your sd card, or making sure your sd card is in your wii.

    I'm sorry if this suggestion offends you but I have helped a lot of people whos problems were all that their sd card wasn't in lol

  3. 1 User Says Thank You streetsurfer158 For This Useful Post


  4. #3
    Junior Member Mekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 163 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cyb3rp1mp View Post
    i have a 3.4U wii
    and i am having a lot of problems with forwarders
    i have tried :

    Uloader 4.5B (works from HBC) - tried the umrd and other wads no go black screen
    now today tried the latest configurable usb loader same probs i see icon on wii start but black scrn when clicked but it also works fine in HBC

    if someone has any idea what is wrone please help
    are your cios up to date( cios rev17-stable,rev18, or rev19) hermesv4 or v5
    try other usbloader..usbloader gx or wiiflow
    could be a bad wad too

  5. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ky, u.s.
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    might want to wait for someone more experienced with this. i had a similar issue. just to confirm, you have the ios files installed, right? beofre i came here i tinkered alittle with no luck other than hbc. it loaded the channel and i tried a usb loader and got that. tried a media player and it done the same. shut off the remote then i found this place and follow the guide (using a 4.2u lu 73 wii). with your menu, i'm not certain. i would double check with the guide and see if i skipped a step or something and if that doesn't work try another loader. i don't know about all the loaders but i know the usbloadergx works a wbfs partitioned drive. might try a format with the wbfs manager if all else fails.

  6. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ONTARIO CANADA
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    no no it dont offend me lol its the stuff i checked 1st lol ...

    its odd the prob everything works fine in HBC but no forwarders will work i have even had a member in last post make me custom wads and sent me his files for uloader and still a no go
    i just dont understand lol they installed seen the icon on wii front end but when clicked black screen lol tried game in, game out , hdd hooked and unhooked, uninstalling uloader reinstalling and same with the forwarder ...

  7. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ONTARIO CANADA
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekee View Post
    are your cios up to date( cios rev17-stable,rev18, or rev19) hermesv4 or v5
    try other usbloader..usbloader gx or wiiflow
    could be a bad wad too
    hermesv5 installed and so far all usb loaders work in hbc but no forwarders are working

  8. #7
    Junior Member Mekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 163 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cyb3rp1mp View Post
    hermesv5 installed and so far all usb loaders work in hbc but no forwarders are working
    did you try using the loaders that I wrote down? or just Uloader and CFGloader

    Edit: If everything else fail, update your system menu using firmware updater 4.1
    follow step How to upgrade to 4.1 with homebrew still working read other user's post on this thread, no harm in doing so
    Last edited by Mekee; 03-26-2010 at 07:47 PM.

  9. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ONTARIO CANADA
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekee View Post
    did you try using the loaders that I wrote down? or just Uloader and CFGloader
    i plan on trying as many as it takes lol just takes a bit to grab files on dial-up lol in a dead zone (no high speed)

  10. #9
    Junior Member Mekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ON, Canada
    Posts
    849
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 163 Times in 146 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cyb3rp1mp View Post
    i plan on trying as many as it takes lol just takes a bit to grab files on dial-up lol in a dead zone (no high speed)
    damn good luck

  11. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ONTARIO CANADA
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekee View Post
    damn good luck
    i have leech boxes tho lol
    and USB Loader GX r778 - ULNR is a nogo

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •