GH5 wont load under usb gx with hermes loaded
guys need help
i'm using usb gx to load games usally fine but gh5 is being a pain in the arse,
i've tried using several guides namely:
Guitar Hero 5 - GBAtemp.net
please see *6 *13
m assumeing you already have Usb Loader Gx (latest Build)
and the Hombrew Channel installed
1. step load up Hommebrew Channel
2. start the cIOS 222 Installer
3. Read the warning message and push A
4. Select IOS249 to perform the install and press A
5. Select to Install Custom IOS 222
6. The Select IOS merged with IOS60 & 36 *no 36 can only see 38 merge 60*
7. Let it Install and Reboot.
8. Open Up Homebrew Channel (may Restart in homebrew Channel
9. tart the cIOS 222 Installer
10. Read the warning message and push A
11. Select IOS249 to perform the install and press A
12. Select to Install Custom IOS 223
13. The Select IOS merged with IOS60 & 36 *no 36 can only see 38 merge 60*
14. Install it
Now When you done installing it Open Usb Loader gx
now find Guitar Hero 5 and and Go to settings and select ios 223 and activate fix 002 and press b and then click on the disk and it should work.
it doesn't i get black screen nowt else!!
*20 - Select GH5 game (press A) and in settings set it to use ios 222-mload, click A again and ROCK! XD
i selected this but 222-mload doesn't come up, only 249,250, 222,223
any advice? i got IOS56-64-v5146.wad, IOS36-64-v3094.wad, IOS36-64-v1042.wad, so don't understand why can merge 36 with 60, and why 38 merged with 37 doesn't work either, i'm reluctant to use 4.1 downgrade and use priloader but if i have to i will, oh btw i'm on 3.2e using 1tb wbfs
gh5 is nstc but all my other nstc games work, got regionfrii but still dont like damn thing
mine wouldnt work either until i loaded the hermes cIOS's then it was fine. what i would suggest is burn it to disk and try it cos before i installed the hermes pack the same game would work fine from the disk channel with cioscorp loaded. if you dont want to install cioscorp(which many people dont) try in in neogamma,if it still doesnt work it could be a bad image?
Last edited by lone_wolf1911; 01-14-2010 at 02:23 PM.