Hey i know what it feels like.
Btw i have no experience with disc loading
personal opinion=costs too much for the discs all the time
i'm usingWiiFlow a usb loader with a stylish GUI and i have 30 full wii games in the space of aprox. 20GB....
you are better off with usb loaders. so i'm going to teach you how to set one up...
- The boot.dol in the root, copy it to the apps folder in a folder of it's own just quickly...
- open the homebrew channel and load the hackmii installer you just copied to the apps folder.
- install bootmii as boot2...
- restart your wii and use a gamecube controller to select Backup.
- go and have a coffee and a chill while it backs up... then copy the folder "Bootmii" and the file "NAND.bin". to your pc in a folder called something like... "Brick Protection", and delete them off the SD Card
- Start the Homebrew Channel and Run DOP-IOS MOD. Press A to continue to the next screen. Go down once and select "Install an IOS that accepts fakesigning" and press A to continue.
- Leave the next option at IOS36 but press B.
- Choose Downgrade "IOS15"
- Choose Download IOS from NUS
- When that has finished Change the IOS to 15 and press A, NOT B!
- Now go in the IOS36 menu and leave the top option to 36 but change all the other things to YES
- when you've done this go to Install Patched IOS and Press A. and download from NUS again.
- When that has finished Choose IOS36 and press A.
- This time restore IOS15, and download from NUS.(just choose this in the future lol)
- when thats all done restart your wii.
- load up DOP-IOS MOD again and change the IOS to 36 and press A whilst the cursor is on the first option.
- go to remove Stub IOSs. Allow the App to remove the Stub IOSs by pressing A (you might have to do this by selecting the Stub IOSs Individually).
- back in the DOP-IOS menu, choose IOSs.
- Go right until you see IOS70 and press A th install v6687 of this IOS.
- press A to continue.
- Say yes to sign Hash check (press A).
- when done press A then B Then HOME to Quit.
What did I just do?
- Brick proofed your Wii
- Restored the Trucha Bug
- Removed all the Stub IOSs from 4.2
- Patched IOS36
The next few steps are a lot easier and simpler but have a Sudoku at the ready for when these are installing.
- First up cIOS38_rev16
- load it up and select IOS 249
- Select Network Install
- restart the Wii
what have i done now?
- Installed Waninkoko's custom IOS used for booting Games on Non-Nintendo Media (shall we say...)
Next Hermes cIOS 222 & 223
Remove all GameCube memory cards and controllers. * This step is very important. Do not ignore it .
- Start HomeBrew Channel and start the cIOS 222 Installer
- Read the warning message and push A
- Select IOS249 to perform the install with D-pad left/right and push A
- Select to Install Custom IOS 222 and select IOS37 merged with IOS38
- Wait for download and installation to complete
- Start HomeBrew Channel and start the cIOS 222 Installer again
- This time select Custom IOS 223 and select IOS60 merged with IOS38
All you need to do now is follow a tutorial on the wii flow website on how to install it as a channel
HINT: WAD-Manager 1.1