you've done more than i have. I can't get neogamma r7 to use my codes for Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess... Used the animal crossing tutorial http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...t-proof-o.html and got no where with that. tried Neogamma and got nowhere with that as well... Help???
How to put codes on games
What I did to get SSBB with my cheats working was
1. Download Cheat Manager onto sd card in the apps folder
2. Make two folders at the root of your SD card, one called 'txtcodes' and another called 'CODES'
3. Put the txt code (notepad format) for your game in the 'txtcodes' folder. Make sure it's the right one for the game, region and that the txt file has the correct lay out eg.
make sure there is no extra line of space at the bottom of the page. This is very important.
4. Run your wii, go into the homebrew channel and run 'Cheat Code Manager'.
5. Click on the file which you named the txt file.
6. Press plus on the codes you want to activate and once chosen press '1' to generate a gct file which basically converts the format so your wii can recognise it.
7. Exit the homebrew channel and open neogamma and in configure options select ocarina on to most likely sd(cios) but it might be different
8. Some games you can just run like this and the cheats will work. If it is right it should say 'Sd codes applying'. If not muck around with the hook type in configure options and if that doesn't work then try changing ocarina options from sd(cios) to comething different. Hope this helps although some of my games aren't 100% working but it works for some.
Remember if in the txt code on the hexadecimal lines (the random numbers and letters) has an xx or y or so on you have to replace the value with something like an item which will probably be listed. Also if you got step 7 corrrectly and it still doesn't work the problem most likely is either occuring in the Neogamma options or the txt file.
Last edited by Numaholic; 12-23-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Easier backup loader
By the way I forgot to mention that it is much easier to use the backup launcher 'gamma' version 0.3. In options you can select ocarina to on-no 'sd(cios)' options. Although gamma doesn't have a error #002 fix and some others. Hope this helps.
Had the same problems, but I set the hook to D-Pad and it worked!!
Tags for this Thread