Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Backup Launcher 6

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Backup Launcher 6

    Hi. This may be a silly question - how to I uninstall Backup Launcher 6. I now have Neo Gamma and don't need it. I have nothing in my WAD folder relating to it. Thasnks.

  2. #2
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,473
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    if you have the channel, then go into wii data managment and delete it (the channel should be about 7-10 blocks)


  3. 1 User Says Thank You emuhack For This Useful Post


  4. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Many Thanks.

  5. #4
    Junior Member Nintendo si's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Backup Launcher 6! Damn, I'm still using backup launcher 0.3! I seem to have been away longer than i thought, No wonder most of my newer games dont play... Better start looking for the Launcher 6 download!!!

  6. #5
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,473
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo si View Post
    Backup Launcher 6! Damn, I'm still using backup launcher 0.3! I seem to have been away longer than i thought, No wonder most of my newer games dont play... Better start looking for the Launcher 6 download!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol

    Here is the WAD for Neogamma R8..... it will install the channel for it....

    Goodluck....
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #6
    Junior Member Nintendo si's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    emuhack, your a legend! ha ha, your gonna have to forgive me, like i say, i have been away for a while... Unzip the folder, add it to the apps folder of my SD card, reinsert the card, and then...?

  8. #7
    Junior Member Nintendo si's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When trying to install the link you gave me, i got this Neogamma message -
    "Your cIOS has revision 6
    Neogamma was written for revision 14
    and up, if you get compatibility
    problems, update the cIO"
    Pardon my ignorance but is it simply a case of installing a more up to date cIOS before i can install Neogamma R8?

    Cheers

  9. #8
    Retired WiiHacks Staff Tealc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sunny Wales, UK
    Posts
    7,152
    Thanks
    502
    Thanked 4,104 Times in 2,453 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yes basically that's it.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

  10. 1 User Says Thank You Tealc For This Useful Post


  11. #9
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,473
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13

    Go Here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo si View Post
    When trying to install the link you gave me, i got this Neogamma message -
    "Your cIOS has revision 6
    Neogamma was written for revision 14
    and up, if you get compatibility
    problems, update the cIO"
    Pardon my ignorance but is it simply a case of installing a more up to date cIOS before i can install Neogamma R8?

    Cheers
    i would follow the tutorials in my sig... the dogeggs tutorial has files that go on your sd card and it has the cIOS re14 installer in it... if you can not find it i will upload it here... let me know...

  12. #10
    Junior Member Nintendo si's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emuhack View Post
    i would follow the tutorials in my sig... the dogeggs tutorial has files that go on your sd card and it has the cIOS re14 installer in it... if you can not find it i will upload it here... let me know...

    Cheers Emuhack. So, do you recon i should just Re-Mod my wii (if possible?) in order to just bring everything up to date, or am i just gonna cause more issues with my wii?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •