Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: USB LOADER GX on Homescreen

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emuhack View Post
    Everyone can try this link HERE....

    it is the channel verison of USB Loader GXr815

    i am using this on a 4.1u works great and all my games work including NSMB

    Thanks for the link. But it still doesn't work for me. What wad manager did you use and method of loading the wad? Any other suggestion.

    Again, I'm having the same issue as shamaram's. loader gx works fine via HBC, but getting the black screen and system frozen when load usb loader on wii system channel. I am also on 4.1U

  2. #22
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,473
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    i used wadmanger 1.4... i hate 1.5 with 1.4 you can get more into the sd card...

    i loaded it after i modded to 4.1u from dogeggs guide...


  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is there any reason not to just update a Wii to 4.2 from within the settings menu? The Wii I modded the other day had never been modded and was updated by the owner to 4.2 and I was able to mod it without any problems. All the channels I installed are working. None of the problems with black screens were encountered. That is why I decided to do the system update on my Wii and just did a 4.2 mod. I have no problems and no more black screens from the channels and forwarders using USB Loader GX and WiiFlow. Is there something that I am not noticing elsewhere? Every game (100+) is working fine. NSMB, Wii Sports Resort, Etc....

  4. #24
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    shamaram were you having issues with games freezing as well when you played them on 4.1? I have my wii modded 4.1 and i get random freezes when I play my games and cant get past certain points, I'm thinking maybe I should just update to 4.2

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JTeezy805 View Post
    shamaram were you having issues with games freezing as well when you played them on 4.1? I have my wii modded 4.1 and i get random freezes when I play my games and cant get past certain points, I'm thinking maybe I should just update to 4.2
    No, I never had a game freeze. My only issue was running channels. The only one that ever worked was HBC. NeoGamma, WiiFlow, & USB LoaderGX would all give me black screens. I tried every channel and forwarder I can find. Followed DoggEggs tut perfectly, but was still unable to use the channels. Now with 4.2 everything is great. Running smoothly across the board.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by shamaram View Post
    Is there any reason not to just update a Wii to 4.2 from within the settings menu? The Wii I modded the other day had never been modded and was updated by the owner to 4.2 and I was able to mod it without any problems. All the channels I installed are working. None of the problems with black screens were encountered. That is why I decided to do the system update on my Wii and just did a 4.2 mod. I have no problems and no more black screens from the channels and forwarders using USB Loader GX and WiiFlow. Is there something that I am not noticing elsewhere? Every game (100+) is working fine. NSMB, Wii Sports Resort, Etc....
    Thanks Shamarm. You gave me the confidence to upgrade to 4.2. . I'm now back in business with everything working as expected. USB Loader GX on the channel is working now with 4.2. Randomly tested a bunch of games and haven't come across any error. Keeping fingers crossed.

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dangtong View Post
    Thanks Shamarm. You gave me the confidence to upgrade to 4.2. . I'm now back in business with everything working as expected. USB Loader GX on the channel is working now with 4.2. Randomly tested a bunch of games and haven't come across any error. Keeping fingers crossed.
    I'm glad it worked out. I have not had any problems at all, so I don't think you should either. I am now booting directly to WiiFlow and I also set the home button to return to WiiFlow through priiloader.

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    USB forwarder channel needs IOS35 to work

    After nights of scanning forums i finaly found the solution!!!!! Tnx to PepXL!!

    I'm still on 4.1E

    The USB forwarder channel needs the latest IOS35.wad to start.
    I used NUSD_v13Beta to download the latest version of IOS35-64-v3349.wad

    Now i have the WiiFlow Starnight Channel Forwarder-WSNF working!!!!!

    First it tried to start the 222 version of WiiFlow because i had the WiiFlow_222 as well as the WiiFlow_249 in my apps dir. I removed the 222 from the apps dir and it automatically starts up the 249 version. (copy the boot.dol from \apps\WiiFlow_249 to the root \Wiiflow)

    MANY TNX TO PEPXL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #29
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone know if this might solve the problem of games randomly freezing or is it something else? For example, I have Super Mario Galaxay and I've tried probably 5 different usb loader and they all freeze the game after I get the first start and I have to do a hard restart.

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    following this link, yes it does. Use the latest IOS35 version!! v3349!

    IOS History - WiiBrew
    Last edited by MrTweety; 01-02-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •