Since 1.0 :
- Fixed the black screen bug
- Fixed the bugs with IOS 222 rev4, updated to 3.0C version of ehcmodule/dip_plugin
- Improved memory management :
- Bigger themes are supported, about 150 HQ covers can be displayed simultaneously
- Secured game loading, wiiflow now guarantees there isn't any conflict between itself and the apploader
- Faster music volume adjustment
- Improved external ehcmodule management : now it should be in sd:/wiiflow/ehcmodule#.elf where # is the IOS revision number (not tested)
- You can change data paths in wiiflow.ini
- Removed the short lag when you select an alt dol
- Opened the source code
- Fast and easy to use
- Stable (according to testers)
- Doesn't flicker on old TV
- Compatibility close (if not equal) to Configurable USB Loader (= best compatibility)
- Properly supports the 3 latest versions of IOS 222
- Comes in two flavors : running under IOS 249 or IOS 222
- Parental control
- Installed on HDD if you have a FAT partition
- Sounds and music
- Cover downloading, HQ (1024x680) and localized
- Ability to display more than 100 covers on screen (HQ covers)
- And other little things...
If you have had a beta version of Wiiflow, please delete the cache folder.
If you have a FAT partition on your HDD, wiiflow will always use it instead of your SD card. See the readme to learn how to give priority to an SD card.
Don't report bugs that involve Ocarina.
NIHONFLOW is a theme for Japanese people, that supports their alphabet.
Source - WiiFlow.wiitdb.com
for more up to date info, look here at Ithians WiiFlow guide
Visit the source for downloading -
light version is 8.5 MB
Full pack with themes and channels is 97.5 MB
It took 55 minutes to download 130 covers.
Last edited by Stomp_442; 05-31-2010 at 07:19 PM.
A quick question about installing this. First off.. Yes, I am new to all of this.
I followed the guide for installing 4.1 mod on my wii.. I now have the NeoGammaR7 working when i Load DVD's.
How do i actually install wiiflow. I have a SD card ready with WAD manager?
I have a USB harddrive that is supported in the list over USB drives, and is formatted with FAT32 1 gig, and WBFS 249 gigs (roughly). Does it mater which partition is first on disk management?
I am brand new to modding a wii but have been succesful. I have softmodded two units one with 4.1u and one 3.4u.
I am using NeoGamma and Wiiflow 1.1 with a USB drive.
My question is about parental control. I have the Wii console setup with a max rating of E10 but that doesn't work with WiiFlow... Wiiflow will play everything. Is not possible to use the console Parental controls with a USBloader?
Wiiflow does have parental control. You have to select the game then click the hand symbol, you then have to go to settings and put in a pin number under parental controls. The games you select will no longer be visable unless you go to settings and put in your pin.
I knew I was missing something
WiiFlow 1.1 has apparently been updated to work with the new copy protection.
article: WiiCoverFlow & WiiFlow updates - TehSkeen.com
downloads: Downloads - wiiflow - Project Hosting on Google Code
4.2U || BootMii beta 4 (boot2) || DVDx v2 || HBC 1.0.8 || cIOS 38 r17 || WiiFlow R254-249 Carbonik || Triiforce MRC SS || MPlayer CE 0.76 || WiiRadio 0.4
Patriot 16GB SDHC Class 6 || 500GB Seagate 7200.10 in NexStar CX eSATA
Triiforce MRC User Guide - How to Load Wii Ware from a USB Drive or SD Card
Stomp_442's guide: How to install Hermes cIOS 202, 222, 223 and 224
If you want to say thanks, say it with the Thanks button below!
Hey Stomp, did you get it working?
4.1 here also. I installed wiiflow 1.1 Static Channel IOS222 and and tried IOS249 wad via wad manager but get a blcak screen when trying to run it.
USB drive is recognised and partitioned with Sports resort on it but no joy yet.
Man I am frustrated! I have 3 different USB loaders installed as channels (Wiiflow, USB Loader GX and Neogammer) and all give me a black screen when I run them. I must be missing an IOS somewhere..
How do I know which IOS I have installed/patched already? Should I try and find the latest ones, install and try again? I read you can't have too many installed, is that right?
I followed Dogeggs GREAT guide 'New 3.1-4.1 Softmod for ANY Wii'
For the record I ran TBR and then installed the following wads:
I also installed Hermes cIOS222
You think that would be enough..
Any ideas? I would like to use wiiflow ideally as it looks simple and has parental controls. The wiiflow installation guide isn't great it's more how you use it once it's installed.
HD is recognised/partitioned, formatted etc