I'm trying to get Triiforce mrc v9 (or older versions) to work, but I never came further than the "Can't read Title blah".
I did this on two softmodded Wii's (old white and new black one, both 4.2) with different harddisks, SD and SDHC cards.... whatever I do, it won't read the Title dir.
The only way to see what I am missing is to use the real nand at the selection: then I get the Triiforce windows on my screen with my "genuine" WiiWare on it, but that's not the purpose of this app.
I did use Bootmii (v0.6) backup several times on the two systems, tried Simple FS Dumper 0.42, used the Bit2Raw & zestig method (seems to work) and then filled the nand with ShowMiiWads 1.4 or Wad2Nand.
No matter what I do, I always get the ""Can't read Title something" on my screen.
The two Wii's seems to work perfectly with the current Samsung Story 1.5TB harddisks (First partition = 32GB FAT32 Active, second 999GB WBFS and the rest is a NTFS 389GB backup partition)
But as mentioned before, even a 2GB SD card (non HC) doesn't work.
The structure is ok: contents of the nand dir is copied into the root (yeah without the dir "nand", I know).
I lost approx 20 hours already with this crap, and I'm clueless right now.
The two Wii's are running on cIOSX rev19.
I wonder if some options in Priiloader could prevent the Triiforce program to work normally.
Ps: I'm working with Windows 7 64x, I hope that won't be an issue....