Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: What is the best USB loader today?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Question What is the best USB loader today?

    After I update my Wii to cIOS38 rev14(USA version firmware4.0 wth HDD).
    USB loader 1.5, USB loader GX, backup loader Gamma0.3 has got error#002.
    except! Coverfloader(with fix#002 option) and NeoGammaR7.
    What is the best or recommend usb loader and backup loader today!

  2. 1 User Says Thank You oldgoat For This Useful Post


  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I would use the usb loader gx 1.0 rev 682. I tried other version of usb loader gx and had some problem with cIOS38 rev14. I havent had other usb loaders but this one get you a lot of option with fix002 on off anti.

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dpdecaro View Post
    I would use the usb loader gx 1.0 rev 682. I tried other version of usb loader gx and had some problem with cIOS38 rev14. I havent had other usb loaders but this one get you a lot of option with fix002 on off anti.
    I agree. I'm using GX rev682 with fix002 set to "anti". Works fine.

  5. #4
    Junior Member 420soljah808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kaneohe, Hawaii
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts
    ya gx loader is awesome i got rev700 with rev14 and it plays all 220 games from my wd hdd no reseting , jus plays game after game after game no problems and it looks better with 3d covers and it downloads covers if u have wifi and u can get themes at USB Loader GX (Official Theme Database) - Themes just put them in sd/themes/

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    I've tried Coverfloader, USB Loader GX, and Configurable USB Loader and I'm sticking with Configurable USB Loader. I just seem to like that one better, since there was a game I had that GX wouldn't load and when I tried CFG it loaded it, and Coverfloader is nice but gave me a DSI exception first time I used it. Check out this link for a list of loaders, gbatemp.net/USB_Loader_Releases

  7. #6
    New Member ctantra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 420soljah808 View Post
    ya gx loader is awesome i got rev700 with rev14 and it plays all 220 games from my wd hdd no reseting , jus plays game after game after game no problems and it looks better with 3d covers and it downloads covers if u have wifi and u can get themes at USB Loader GX (Official Theme Database) - Themes just put them in sd/themes/
    I've downloaded and extracted USB LoaderGX themes, and put them in sd/wtheme/ (default setting). How could I change the theme? There is no option to choose.
    Wii 4.1U - PriiLoader v0.6 - Bootmii/IOS - HBC 1.0.8 - Wanin & Hermes cIOS
    USB LoaderGX 2.1 - Mighty Channels B6 - NeoGammaR9B47 - 320GB USB HDD
    PS3 CECHH00 - KMEAW CFW 3.55 - 5000GB HDD0 - 1TB USBHDD
    multiMAN 2.01.00

  8. #7
    Junior Member 420soljah808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kaneohe, Hawaii
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts
    ya so when u download the theme u like put it in the wtheme folder in the root of ur sd card and rename it (1) if u dont have a folder wtheme on the root of ur sd card make one and put the theme in there renamed 1. now when u go to gx loader in settings/custom paths/click on theme path and go to wtheme click and 1 and thats it. if u have an older rev then just click theme path and type in sd/wtheme/1 and thats it

  9. #8
    New Member ctantra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 420soljah808 View Post
    ya so when u download the theme u like put it in the wtheme folder in the root of ur sd card and rename it (1) if u dont have a folder wtheme on the root of ur sd card make one and put the theme in there renamed 1. now when u go to gx loader in settings/custom paths/click on theme path and go to wtheme click and 1 and thats it. if u have an older rev then just click theme path and type in sd/wtheme/1 and thats it
    I'm sorry, I thought there's an option in the GUI Setting. Yeah... that's working, thanks man...
    Wii 4.1U - PriiLoader v0.6 - Bootmii/IOS - HBC 1.0.8 - Wanin & Hermes cIOS
    USB LoaderGX 2.1 - Mighty Channels B6 - NeoGammaR9B47 - 320GB USB HDD
    PS3 CECHH00 - KMEAW CFW 3.55 - 5000GB HDD0 - 1TB USBHDD
    multiMAN 2.01.00

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thank you for all reply. USB loader GX working good but a lot of missing cover art. Configurable USB Loader do a good job with download cover art and all option. I will stick with it for a while...

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    You might want to try NeoGamma. That's what I use, and I like it because it can download the box art and is very customizable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •