Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: can a softmoded wii run backups from usb or sd

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    can a softmoded wii run backups from usb or sd

    hi guys i just bought my wii 2 days ago and i didnt even played a hour with it
    i was just reading here and installing tings on it just one thing left and it is the title of the thread

    ohh also
    its 3.2
    if its help with anything i tried formating the hdd and put a game then i run the drive on wii with neogamma wbfs / usb
    it says tries left 30 and descend

  2. #2
    New Member Cressida's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 1,924 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkprince-2 View Post
    hi guys i just bought my wii 2 days ago and i didnt even played a hour with it
    i was just reading here and installing tings on it just one thing left and it is the title of the thread

    ohh also
    its 3.2
    if its help with anything i tried formating the hdd and put a game then i run the drive on wii with neogamma wbfs / usb
    it says tries left 30 and descend
    Yes! There are a number of apps that allow SD/USB Loading try the tutorial section as there is some really good information there. GX forwarder, Ultimate Loader etc. Happy Reading.

    If any information helps you makelike to donate to site, so others like yourself can be helped as well. This will allow you special priviledges you can read about.
    GOOD MEN SLEEP SOUNDLY
    AT NIGHT,
    KNOWING THAT ROUGH MEN
    STAND READY TO DO VIOLENCE ON THEIR BEHALF IF THEY DON'T INSTALL IOS 38, 53, 55.

    Press at the bottom right of the post if this response was of any assistance.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks man but i tried already and it didnt work i thought becuse the softmoding but if u say it work i will try more
    about donating i want to but i cant cuse i dont have any cards visa mastercard and go one

    here a link
    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...sb-loader.html
    in it
    say

    [ Environment ]
    Nintendo Wii v4.0U
    v4.0U via Waninkoko's Update
    Wabasi Zero (Modchip)
    Homebrew Channel v0.9
    Windows XP Computer
    SanDisk Titanium 8GB USB Keychain

    i got this one it says u need wassapi
    Last edited by darkprince-2; 07-08-2009 at 02:42 AM.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh oh also
    i downloaded 2 games by torrent
    punch out ntsc
    trauma center pal
    and i burned them with ashampoo speed 2.4 or 4 i dont remember
    the point none of the 2 worked it says eror 249 with some loaders

    i used maxell dvd+r i cant find the -r anywhere in my country

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkprince-2 View Post
    oh oh also
    i downloaded 2 games by torrent
    punch out ntsc
    trauma center pal
    and i burned them with ashampoo speed 2.4 or 4 i dont remember
    the point none of the 2 worked it says eror 249 with some loaders

    i used maxell dvd+r i cant find the -r anywhere in my country
    +R wont work.

    and don't use a USB thumb drive.. buy a USB Hard Drive.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    iceacje
    thanks for reply
    look about dvds i will search more for them
    and the usb
    i have a hdd hard disk westrn digetal 160 gb
    i deleted the whole drive and make a single primary fat32 partion and installed wbfs with wbfs manager then add a game i tried the both above none worked to be honest the wii didnt recognize the hard disk at all it says tries left 30 and descend to 0 then reboot
    so what should i do

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkprince-2 View Post
    iceacje
    thanks for reply
    look about dvds i will search more for them
    and the usb
    i have a hdd hard disk westrn digetal 160 gb
    i deleted the whole drive and make a single primary fat32 partion and installed wbfs with wbfs manager then add a game i tried the both above none worked to be honest the wii didnt recognize the hard disk at all it says tries left 30 and descend to 0 then reboot
    so what should i do
    Try the other USB port.. using Rev13 .. Rev13 only now recognizes the bottom port(If your wii is lying down) or the Right port if you look at your Wii vertically from the back.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    man i am trying to get the rev 13 but nothing still working on it

    and the dvd thing it worked i found some -r in the next door shop princo imation lg i took lg
    and burned truma center it worked at the begining but after the now loading in the game a screen appear saying the game could not run check wii operation manual

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i just copied mario party 8 its gold in the bottom and work perfectly to a lg purple in the bottom -r same thing happend like truma center i am starting to hate this thng called wii

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •