Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3.2 Animal Crossing

3.2 Animal Crossing

ive just downgraded to 3.2, and i need to know if AC can run on it.

come on... i know youre better than this =\

it just needs IOS 38

im so sorry but i dont know what that is

Quote Originally Posted by ThetaSigma View Post
    im so sorry but i dont know what that is
    *hates to do this to a Doctor who fan*

you arnt observant AT ALL are you? i mean seriously.... you posted in the thread that answers that xD
    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...otshot-xd.html

http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...t-proof-o.html

im so sorry. im all good now

My Wii was on v. 3.2u but for Animal Crossing u need atleast v. 3.3, unfortunately, when u put in tha game n click "Update" to play tha game it only updates it to v. 3.3, i recommend that u install tha Homebrew Channel first so u'll b able to downgrade if u want. I onno if u already figured all this out or not, if u did, then cool i guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo514 View Post
    My Wii was on v. 3.2u but for Animal Crossing u need atleast v. 3.3, unfortunately, when u put in tha game n click "Update" to play tha game it only updates it to v. 3.3, i recommend that u install tha Homebrew Channel first so u'll b able to downgrade if u want. I onno if u already figured all this out or not, if u did, then cool i guess lol
    Chief, its cool you want to help, but dont post if you dont know anything =P

i got 3.2 and i can run it fine

the Needed update is just for IOS 38, so if you install it with wad manager youre fine

[QUOTE=admiral victorinox;57467]Chief, its cool you want to help, but dont post if you dont know anything =P

the Needed update is just for IOS 38, so if you install it with wad manager youre fine[/QUOTE

Thanks there "chief", yeh if u DOWNLOAD that then yeh it'll run fine, but if u DIDNT download that then yeh ur gonna have to update ur Wii to v. 3.3 to play Animal Crossing, so dont say i dont kno nothin cauZe wat i said wasnt wrong. I didnt say dat u cant play it on v. 3.2, i jus said dat u'd have to update if u jus bought tha game n all.

[quote=Mojo514;57471]
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    Chief, its cool you want to help, but dont post if you dont know anything =P

the Needed update is just for IOS 38, so if you install it with wad manager youre fine[/QUOTE

Thanks there "chief", yeh if u DOWNLOAD that then yeh it'll run fine, but if u DIDNT download that then yeh ur gonna have to update ur Wii to v. 3.3 to play Animal Crossing, so dont say i dont kno nothin cauZe wat i said wasnt wrong. I didnt say dat u cant play it on v. 3.2, i jus said dat u'd have to update if u jus bought tha game n all.
    Unless you install Starfall and block updates
    boot in gecko OS
    gamma loader
    ocarina
    Freeloader
    etc
    and skip the update =P, in which case you just need IOS 38.

[quote=admiral victorinox;57472]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo514 View Post
    Unless you install Starfall and block updates
    boot in gecko OS
    gamma loader
    ocarina
    Freeloader
    etc
    and skip the update =P, in which case you just need IOS 38.
    Yeh ok, dats right, im just sayin, for ppl who dont got all that installed, then yeh u have to update to 3.3. But yeh tha way ur talkin bout is better, i aint sayin its not, so its all good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast