Thread: Deleted GX Loader channel by mistake

Deleted GX Loader channel by mistake

I had 2 gx loader channels and I went to options/data management/channels and deleted the new gx loader channel instead of the the old one. So then I deleted the old one since it didn't work. I thought a fresh start would be good, wrong. I ran mothballed channels to clean it out but it would not uninstall loadmii.
    I would love to get the channel back again. It does load from HBC, just not a channel.

What you need is a forwarder channel. It's like a shortcut to USB Loader GX.

Go here:

http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/forwarders

Install the wad using a wad manager and you will be done!

Thanks isoguy but when I went to install the wad, MMM wad manager "1 did not complete"? It won't install?

By the way I did steps 1,2 & 3 of the Guide over but no GX Loader channel? I don't know if this is helpful but letterbomb froze on me and wouldn't install so I used "Other desperate options" Boot 2 Bootmii option with sucess.
    Last edited by soothsayer; 01-28-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soothsayer
    Thanks isoguy but when I went to install the wad, MMM wad manager "1 did not complete"? It won't install?

By the way I did steps 1,2 & 3 of the Guide over but no GX Loader channel?
    Before installing it, click "load another ios". I usually load 249 so try that. Then install the wad.

Good luck!

The fix

Going back to the guide and repeating step 2 got it back. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by soothsayer
    Going back to the guide and repeating step 2 got it back. Thanks for the help!
    No problem

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    Not to beat a dead horse, but the solution to the problem of the wad not installing was to reload IOS236 or 36, whichever one is patched.