Thread: Wii options in Neo Gamma

Thanks

Us Wii options in Neo Gamma

I recently soft modded my Wii so it can play back up games. But every disc I have burned ( with ImgBurn on dvd-r discs) doesn't play. What am I doing wrong? I've read and reread everything. Do I have to use dvd-rwan's? And in Neo Gamma, my error message says no dvd-r allowed. Can I change the Wii options ( in Neo Gamma menu) to fix this? What should they be? Thank you ahead of time, I am a newbie.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lraegnd05443 View Post
    I recently soft modded my Wii so it can play back up games. But every disc I have burned ( with ImgBurn on dvd-r discs) doesn't play. What am I doing wrong? I've read and reread everything. Do I have to use dvd-rwan's? And in Neo Gamma, my error message says no dvd-r allowed. Can I change the Wii options ( in Neo Gamma menu) to fix this? What should they be? Thank you ahead of time, I am a newbie.

Are you sure your Wii can read dvds?
    Easiest way to get that out of the way is to stick a comercially made dvd movie in it and see if it works is what I am pretty sure I read her when modding mine

Best of luck

Thanks
    Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,262 Posts
    Nubz is right. Not all wiis can read backed up games from disc and unless your wii is older there's a good chance you won't be able to and will be limited to loading games from a usb external hard drive. (guide for that is in my signature)

Thanks
    the Wii i'm using can play DVDs using the WiiMC but when I put a copied disc in, start it w/ NeoGamma, I get the 002 Error... any suggestions, if you check out my previous posts, I've tried using USB Loader GX w/ no avail.....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Taken from our very own error index..
    002:
    DVD Read Error / Anti-piracy security: Most likely old or missing cIOS.
    Q. How can I fix this?
    Install a newer IOS 249(cIOS249 [56] d2x-v6).Update your Loader all new revisions of loaders have ability to enable 002 Fix.
    NOTE: those cIOS are outdated. They should be cIOS249 [56] d2x-v7 final.
    Look here-->http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...ion-guide.html