Thread: How Do I Make the 3D Cover Art From Scanned Image or FULLHQ?

Thanks

How Do I Make the 3D Cover Art From Scanned Image or FULLHQ?

I have searched high and low and maybe I'm just blind or can't think of the right key-words, but nothing I have come across tells me how to make the 3D cover art image for a USB Loader.

Is there no software utility that I can feed in a FULLHQ/######.png file or something to create the 3D image quickly and easily?

I can make the Front, Disc, Full, and FullHQ images from the high(er) resolution full cover image file I have. I do not need to know how to do that.

I can roughly create a 3D image in Photoshop, but it is not the same as the other's I have, plus it is a royal pain.

Before you suggest I download it, please note: the cover art I am looking for does not exist anywhere I have looked. Yes I have looked on gametdb.com and wiiboxart.com as well as half a dozen other places. I have also tried permutations of the GAME-ID in hopes that it or something close is in some other region or version. I have searched google.com. The only thing I find are text files with the file name of the cover art, just the file name from a listing of someone's SD card.

Here is one example: StarSing Best of Goldman v1.0 [CSAPZZ]

The GAME-ID CSCP00 is not it, Neither is CSHP00.

If you know where the cover art for this is, >fabulous< please share! And I have a bunch more IDs I can give you if you want to help.

If not, any help on the subject of this post would be greatly appreciated. In any event, I still would like to know how these 176x248 3D cover art images are being generated.

2. 1 User Says Thank You iMikla For This Useful Post

Thanks
    Thanked 2,686 Times in 1,971 Posts
    Do a google search for IMANDIX Cover. Might be worth taking a look at.

Thanks
    So this is the software that all these covers were made with?

Thanks
    Thanks for your post. USB Loader kept giving error messages. Went to the site you mentioned (wiiboxart.com) and manually downloaded all covers.