Thread: Cannot install channel fowards

Cannot install channel fowards

recently I updated my wii, with the hack any wii guide on this site. I had stuff from like early 10 or something nothing quite as new. Got zelda for christmas and had to use gecko to play it lol. So i followed the guide to a T and everything went a ok, can play zelda now no uodates on the disk, load my usb games everything is fine there. Here is what gets weird. I put the new updated snes, nes and gba emus on my card, the wiimc, and configurable usb loader channel fowards, so i dont have to use the HBC. I went to install all of them and they all say i need ios58, the config wbs loader failed in MMM. So i downloaded ios 58 installer when i noticed down in the installer it says running ios 58, in MMM it says ios58 v6*** i forget the numbers.

What do i do to be able to install the channels?

In Hbc it says i have 1.0.8 ios61 v22.30if that helps too.
    Last edited by peire; 01-16-2012 at 02:52 PM. Reason: double posted

Hi! commonly when I install a forwarder I use Wad manager

WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    If you followed the softmod any wii guide to a "T" your hbc would be running on ios58, not 61.

If you run the hackmii installer and reinstall homebrew channel, it will run on 58 and you should be good.

Ok so just reinstall the HBC and it should work then. I will do that later today thanks.