1. Built a normal pc for everyday use but mainly gaming...(internet, movies, music etc etc)
2. At the time (back in 2003) it was my first pc build. I've played around with fixing them and replacing parts...but never a full build from the bottom up.
3. I bought all my parts new from places like newegg and tiger direct. I didn't want to use second hand parts because I wanted a fully new computer...I don't mind using second hand parts though...
4. lol, for everything (parts, monitor, keyboard mouse...) it had cost me around 2k for the complete build.
5. Time wise it didn't take me long...had a bit of issues with my drives at first but it was quickly resolved. Took me 1 night (really a couple hrs cause it was my first time lol) to get the parts installed...and to install the software it took me a few more hrs...especially to make sure everything was updated