Thread: Stilll having USB Loader GX issues

Angry Stilll having USB Loader GX issues

If you didn't read my previous post and subsequent comments lemme catch you up to speed

http://www.wiihacks.com/wiihacks-new...ck-screen.html

I tried to go the route of reformatting my usb drive to a fat32 using this guide
    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...ide-fat32.html

It worked... yes and no. I can still see the games on the USB Loader GX when I back them up, but when I try to play them, it sends me to a black screen that lasts... forever.

Please Help me, I'm becoming very frusterated. n

Thank you,
    Whiplash

WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Have you had a look at the Blackscreen Causes and Solutions Guide? Most likely it is a bad dump if you already have the latest cIOS installed and are using the latest version of gx. Try and re rip the game from the original disc.

the link you supplied for the "Blackscreen Causes and Solutions Guide" is invalid. I have tried 2 different copies of Lego Indiana Jones, and it does the same for all the games.

Quote Originally Posted by whiplash469 View Post

It worked... yes and no. I can still see the games on the USB Loader GX when I back them up, but when I try to play them, it sends me to a black screen that lasts... forever.
    Are you having this problem with ripped discs or previously backed up files. I am having the same problem when i rip discs, and the closest i have come to figuring things out is that the disc does not completely rip. lemme know if you get any help, i have had 100+ views but no replies on my post.

will do sirens6

I'm half tempted to get the ModMii thing and go that route. If i find a solution, I'll be sure to pass along what I did to ya

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    Sorry guys I deleted my last post because I was thinking of a different loader. Have you tried deleting the GXGameSettings file from the config folder?

Hi guys elimination time. Have you tried ripping with a different usb loader, You can post a sys check. people will advise on that first. then how are you opening your loaders channel/forwarder. How have you got your hard drives setup. I rip games with USB GX 2.3 and CFG v70 to a FAT32 portable drives primary and active formatted with Easeus partition manager not had a game fail yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Sorry guys I deleted my last post because I was thinking of a different loader. Have you tried deleting the GXGameSettings file from the config folder?
    i have not tried this, what will deleting that do?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa1959 View Post
    Hi guys elimination time. Have you tried ripping with a different usb loader, You can post a sys check. people will advise on that first. then how are you opening your loaders channel/forwarder. How have you got your hard drives setup. I rip games with USB GX 2.3 and CFG v70 to a FAT32 portable drives primary and active formatted with Easeus partition manager not had a game fail yet.
    Yes I have tried wiiflow, cfg usbloader, and usb loader gx, all the same problem, imcomplete rips, discs play just fine on their own, just cant seem to copy them.

same as sirens6 said... i have a sys check in my prior thread i linked to at the top.