Thread: wii controller

wii controller

Hi and hello to you all

Does anyone have the answer or advice
    Can you use game cube controllers with wii games I was told by a freind that there brother does this so I purchased two gamcube controllers and plugged them into my wii 4.3 soft mod and get no reaction from them atall

HELP please

You can only use GC controllers with certain Wii games. The games themselves have to have GC controller support.
    It has nothing to do with the softmod.

You can find a list of Wii games with GC controller support here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ube_controller

Wii: Mario Kart Wii Bundle (Black, 4.3U), SM: 4.1U, HBC: v1.0.8,
    cIOS: d2x v8 beta (r41), Priiloader: Priiloader v0.7, SDHC: SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 6,
    USB HDD: Seagate Expansion 500GB (ST905004EXA101-RK), Loader: USB Loader GX r1147

Game Cube Controllers will only work with Game Cube Games.

However you can get a controller in the style of a Game Cube Controller that plugs in where the Nunchunck would on the Wii remote, this will be your best option.

Quote Originally Posted by dem2 View Post
    Game Cube Controllers will only work with Game Cube Games.

However you can get a controller in the style of a Game Cube Controller that plugs in where the Nunchunck would on the Wii remote, this will be your best option.
    Incorrect. See above post.

Wii: Mario Kart Wii Bundle (Black, 4.3U), SM: 4.1U, HBC: v1.0.8,
    cIOS: d2x v8 beta (r41), Priiloader: Priiloader v0.7, SDHC: SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 6,
    USB HDD: Seagate Expansion 500GB (ST905004EXA101-RK), Loader: USB Loader GX r1147

Thanks for correcting me, as they say you learn every day lol!