Thread: Kinda Confused on Modifications

Kinda Confused on Modifications

Hello everyone,

found this site today trying to browse some troubleshooting tips for my Wii. I have one of the new Black Wii's. It came with 4.3U . I did the Letterbomb to get homebrew app but now I'm just kind of at a loss. Where should I go from here? I wanted to do this whole process to use xDVD but it never even gave that as an option during install. It seems when I go into certain parts of homebrew, my remotes seem to not work anymore and i have to exit the application. I wish i could think of the name of the section. My wife has currently decided to take over and do what she wants to do with it. I wanted to play "backups" of games on my wii, but Im finding no information there either. I mean, there is so much information that I can't really grasp the necessities. Getting confused by people referring to WADS, and etc. If someone could kind of walk me through what I need to do next, as far as after the letter bomb, id appreciate it! Thanks!

Regards,

Patrick

WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    You need to follow the softmod any wii guide. There is a link in the spoiler below. New Wii's will not play DVD's or backups from disc. USB loading is your only option.