Thread: CODMW3 wants to update to play online

CODMW3 wants to update to play online

Someone PURCHASED CODMW3 for me so I could play live online. When I attempt to do so, it says it needs to be updated.

I just updated my hack today using the modmii tutorial, and enabled the Priloader options as indicated (block updates, etc). So I am stumped as to why it wants to update and how I can get around this to play online.

I did have problems with the USB loader provided as part of the install (wouldn't see / work with my WBFS formatted HD) so I had to revert ro the "Configurable USB Loader" I had been using - the newest version.

LOL made me laugh....thx

Um, I read the guide a couple of days ago before I did the Mod upgrade last night and I didn't remember it saying it was ok to upgrade. I also have to say, last night when I was searching, the "guide" did not come up in the searches and I couldn't go back to my history because I cleared it. Last night after I posted; however, I did find it again by going through the individual forums and finding the "problematic games" listing. I didn't get a chance to modify my post because I got distracted by another issue.

Thank you for being so understanding.

Do the online update on mw3 it will let you play on line its what i did

Keep all talk of MW3 in the guide please. Thread closed.