Thread: system menu themes??? HOW TO??????? H E L P !!

Thanks

system menu themes??? HOW TO??????? H E L P !!

I've downloaded mymenuifymodv1.4, also dl a 4.3e theme (.mym) and created a new folder on sd root (modthemes) to put it in, so it shows up when i run mymenuifymod....tried installing and nothing??...... Am I missing something??? apart from brain cells........I cant seem to find any difinitive instructions etc.........

Basically......HHHHEEEELLLLPPP Also, Yes I know that system themes are one of the biggest causes of bricking wii's BUT i still would like to give it a whirl (Safely)

Can Anyone shed any light into this dark pit of confusion??

THANKS!!
    Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk 2TB USB 2.0 (wbfs:999gb / ntfs:500gb / fat32:364gb) Partition Wizard V7 (Free) WBFS Manager 3.0 - 4.3e mod with LetterBomb (chipset GC2-D2B)
    HBC / CFG USB Loader v7 / mmm / bootmii / priiloader / Wad Manager _V1.7

Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truckerdazz View Post
    I've downloaded mymenuifymodv1.4, also dl a 4.3e theme (.mym) and created a new folder on sd root (modthemes) to put it in, so it shows up when i run mymenuifymod....tried installing and nothing??...... Am I missing something??? apart from brain cells........I cant seem to find any difinitive instructions etc.........

Basically......HHHHEEEELLLLPPP Also, Yes I know that system themes are one of the biggest causes of bricking wii's BUT i still would like to give it a whirl (Safely)

Can Anyone shed any light into this dark pit of confusion??

THANKS!!
    There really isnt a Safe way.. its all risky.. messing with themes with a non boot2 wii is even less safe.. I recommend not doing so... but its your wii..

Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here

[/spoiler]