Thread: SSBB error on single player modes

Question SSBB error on single player modes

Hello to all, Ive looked on many sites for the particular error that Im having. But to get to the point, I have recently dumped Smash Bros Brawl to my pc, and burned it on a Verbatim DVD-R DL, and I am able to run it using backuploader gamma with no problems, (followed Emperor of Canada's guide) and I get an error when trying to play any of the single player modes. On classic, i get the error after I beat the game, and on Adventure mode I get the error after the first match of mario against kirby. The error tells me to eject the game and restart the system. It doesnt let me restart, I have to unplug the power from the wall. I dont believe that the disc is corrupt or that the system is messed up, I jsut think that I may need an IOS, or just try a new loader. Any suggestions?

i'm having the exact problem...it is not a media/burn issue...this is a compatibility issue w/the backup launchers yet on the compatibility list says "works fine" actually should say "vs mode works fine,adventure mode doesn't" dvd-5 version would've been cheaper and still not had adventure mode...no difference...i would like to state that w/out adventure mode this game is crap! it should be taken off the compatibility list

Retired WiiHacks Staff ShadowSonic2's Avatar
    The Very samething happened to me on Tales of Symphonia Dawn of New World everytime i beat the game so i just skipped the part gave me that error but i dont think u can skip parts in brawl

So Im assuming that there is not a fix for this at the moment...I have recently installed some new IOS' on my system and will try again once i get off of work...if anybody has any other suggestions, please let us know...Im dying to play the adventure mode...thanks