Thread: hypothetical question about DSIware transfers...

hypothetical question about DSIware transfers...

Hey All, New to posting here but have to say I have read many guides from here! Thanks for such great guides.

I have recently bought a DSI for each of my kids and I bought one for myself but mine was 2nd hand. I found a bunch of DSIware games on the 2nd hand one and when I tried to transfer games to my kids DSIs it would not let me. I did a whole bunch of "Google-ing" and never came up with a solution or "hack" for that issue.

Now to my hypothetical question..

Nintendo has now brought out a new tool that allows you to transfer your stuff from your DSI to a new 3DS, would it not be possible to "break down" that tool and use it as a sort of "template" to be able to create a DSI-DSI transfer tool?

I have no clue how that sort of thing works. I'm literally asking if that's even possible to do.

WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    The dsi scene is dead. People are trying to hack the 3DS now. It'd be complicated to do that, the DSi/3DS have to be connected to the internet to make transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Gh0st View Post
    The dsi scene is dead. People are trying to hack the 3DS now. It'd be complicated to do that, the DSi/3DS have to be connected to the internet to make transfers.
    Really? Its dead? Thats a shame. All the people I know who got a 3DS had brought it back cause they said its not worth the price and there's barely any games for it.

I didn't know that the transfer took place online. thanks for the info.

Who knows maybe one day someone will still try to hack the DSI.

Thanks!