The main purpose of IOS manager is to allow you to Load/Install/Delete any IOS you want.
You will see when you load IOS manager, that all the installed IOS are in yellow, and all the IOS that are NOT installed are in white.
WARNING: NEVER UNINSTALL/DELETE AN IOS BELOW 200!!!!!!!!!
Installing an IOS.
1. Select/highlight the IOS using the D-Pad - Press A
2. It will ask you to apply patches - Say NO to all patches. But if you are installing IOS36, say yes to all patches.
3. Load IOS.wad from : Choose one of the following options: SD card/USB Storage/SMB/Ninty servers - Press A
Deleting an IOS.
I wouldn't recommend this, unless you have accidently updated from Nintendo, and have stubbed your cIOS.
IOS 222,223,224,249,250, will be your cIOS. And later in the guide I show you the "Remove Stubbed IOS" Feature.
But just so you know how to do it..
1. Select/highlight the IOS using the D-Pad - Press " - " (Minus) to uninstall.
2. Press A to uninstall or B to cancel.
If you're a visual learner, watch the Vid..