After a few days of successfully installing Homebrew Wii stopped reading games
Okay so I installed homebrew by doing LetterBomb, I wanted to hack my wii to do brawl textures. So after I finished and put in some textures everything was fine and I was happy with the results, but about two days later while I was playing brawl a black screen and an error message apearred to refer to the booklet. So I restarted my Wii and now Brawl won't be read at all anymore. I tried my other games too. The same exact thing would happen, first an error message then the game won;t be read at all anymore. So I was just wondering if there is any solution to this so I need someone's help.