Thread: Couple USB Loader GX Questions

Thanks

Couple USB Loader GX Questions

ok .. This is my question

1.) I have a soft modded wii, I have all necessary stuff and everything seems to be working (Kinda) This is where the question comes in. (Actually I have 2 Questions)

I am using a 1tb WD external HD, I go into USB loader, and COD BO isn't playing, I go into Loader settings and change it from 248 to 250 and it plays .. (Great!) But do I have to do this everytime to get the game to play or is there a setting somewhere that I am missing tha will automatically point it to that setting.

Same for The Smurfs Dance, It has to be set to 248.

2.) On my HD I have the whole thing set to WBFS, Now if I want to make a partition, I have to copy all the ISO's off the HD and Make a partition? (I want to make a partition to keep the SD card files on, and its my understanding that my cover art is on the SD right now and I want to point it to the HD instead so I don't fill the SD card with files and art)

Thanks !!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,030 Posts
    you have to save your changes you make.

as far as your hdd just format to a full FAT32 and you can save everything to it

Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here

[/spoiler]

Thanks
    OK .. Hard drive question is understood (I kinda thought that I could do it that way)

Now back to saving you say, Maybe I just don't understand. Save per Game? or .. I can save after I change the load from 248 to 250,then when I go back to the other game I need to change and save again?

I just figured I could just load 1 Ios and be good for all games whether it be just 248 or 250, If there is a setting that automatically changes the Ios to the # required to play that particlar game I would be interested in knowing how to do this. I have spent tons of time reading, and reading and still nothing makes sense to me. (kinda thick haded I guess)

Thanks again!

Thanks
    different games need different cIOS set ups.. if in cfg when you change it in the game options screen you can push 2 to save the setting for that game.. if you followed mauis guide most games work after ripping. some need a little tweaking.

[/spoiler]

Thanks
    I am actually using Usb Loader Gx

Thanks
    you can still save your settings...

[/spoiler]

Thanks
    Thanks again! Shift_lock .... Feelin stupid now ...

Didn't see when I click the title there was a settings feature for individual disk settings ... LOL .. I only saw settings feature on the main page for the whole program settings ... Anyhow FIXED!

Thanks
    Lol its all good. Glad you got it taken care of