Thanks for the report, I'll try to reproduce this today. It should be easy enough because it seems like it's quite consistent with games over 4 gig.
I have a feeling this is somehow caused by the progress updates, rather than anything to do with the actual data copying.
One thing I've learned about Delphi XE2 is that it doesn't like divide by zero errors. Previous versions of Delphi weren't very strict with floating point divide by zero, but now they can bring the app to it's knees.
I need to get out of the bad habit I've had for years of not checking for these. The problem might be related to the new way things are handled in the Delphi XE2, that were valid in previous versions.
Edit: I just tested with SSBB and I get an error "Invalid access to memory location". It's definitely only happens with x64. It shouldn't take too long to fix hopefully, because I know which function it happens in now..
Here's the fixed 64-bit exe. Just extract it to your existing WBM folder.
Edited by fig2k4, 03 November 2011 - 07:59 PM.