Thread: Metroid Other M - Not fully bricked (or not at all) update interrupted issue

Thanks

Metroid Other M - Not fully bricked (or not at all) update interrupted issue

Hi there guys.

Yesterday I downloaded and burned Metroid Other M. I then inserted it on the Wii, and when it asked for the update, I pressed "OK".
    There was a while I didn't play the Wii, so I forgot about it, and quickly powered it off.
    Not so quick, I think. When I powered it on again, it had some new channels, but it was likely normal. I tried a few games, and I can play them as before, no issues.

But then I used WiU 1.1 to remove the update and burned another copy Metroid Other M, but when I insert it on the Wii, it makes the hand pointer go away, and the controllers non-responsive.
    At first I thought it has been some kind of error when burning the second copy, but then I inserted the first one (the one with the update) and it was the same.
    If I try to insert the disc before powering on the Wii, it will stay on that "press A" screen, as the controllers go non-responsive.

Anyway, it's not a major issue, I can still play and stuff, but I really want to play Metroid Other M.
    Anyone has been on this same situation? Any suggestions?

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    WiiHacks doesn't support piracy.

Thread Closed..