Thread: Wii Turns on but is now Unresponsive after Attempting autoboot with Priiloader

Wii Turns on but is now Unresponsive after Attempting autoboot with Priiloader

Hi,

I read the Noob's guide to getting help, tried and failed at getting an answer with the search tool.

I had used this guide to softmod my wii:
    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html

Everything's been going fine, until I grew tired of having to turn on the wii, go to homebrew, and then select Usbloader GX. I knew there was a way for the console to boot straight to a channel, so I searched.

I used this:
    how to auto start-usb loader gx forwarder channel - GBAtemp.net

Now, when I turn on my Wii, the green light goes, but nothing else happens. the screen goes nowhere outside my default television component input screen.

Is my Wii bricked? Or is there a way to fix this?

Yes.. yes it does.

I went back to look at the file I set it to, chose the proper Forwarder.dol, and now when it turns on it shows the BootMii screen. I press select on the console and it takes me straight to USBLoader GX. That's good enough for me.Th

Thank you very much.

Well... things were working well for a while.

Then something happened and the screen started to break into text whenever I tried uploading USBLoader GX. I checked the file on my SD card and the dol was reading 0 kb, it must have gotten corrupted somehow.. I replaced it, and tried setting up things with Priiloader the way I did before. But now I am getting the same problem I used to get when I made this thread... AND, I can't access Priiloader by holding down the reset button on power up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....

bumping this, as i think it fell back a few pages.