Nancy the Moderator
VWA, Game Master, News Hound
Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
Jtag Content Manager v1.6
Jtag Content Manager released. With this app you can browse 360 files on your PC by their real info, like game name and package
title, upload files, and more. See below for more info.
This App Can:
* Browse 360 files on your PC by their real info, like game name and package
* Upload files (XBLA, DLC, GOD, Avatar, Title Update) to your console over FTP
with a single click. Files are automatically uploaded to the right folders.
* Drag and drop files to other applications, if you'd prefer to use your own
* Organize a messy folder of downloaded content into 1 of 4 different directory
styles. Restore the original filenames for XBLA and DLC files.
* View the MediaID of Title Updates and GODs so you can match them, and search
JQE and XBUC for matching TUs.
* View the MediaID of ISO files. (Requires abgx360)
* Scan the Content folder on your 360's HDD to a database so that while browsing
content on your PC you can see if it's already on your 360 or not, even if
your 360 is off.
* Browse the contents of your 360 directly, using Freestyle Dashboard's SMB
1.6 - Support for ftpdll Dash Launch plugin. Patching/Unlocking of GOD files is
now enabled. Correct filesize shown for Xbox Originals and NXE Game
Installs. Xbox Originals made with ISO2GOD can now be uploaded. Limited
support for extracted ISO games: default.xex files can be loaded and their
TitleID and MediaID are displayed, allowing you to search for Title
Updates. Game demos are supported for upload. GOD uploads now display the
correct number of chunks when uploading multiple GODs in the same queue.
GODs, Xbox Originals, and NXE Game Installs can now be organized. Pressing
ESCAPE will stop an in-progress folder scan, if you accidentally trigger
one on a very large directory. Other bug fixes.
Download JTAG Content Manager v1.6