We have updated the downloads page, adding the Wasabi 360 Ultra user guide and installation manual for Xbox 360 Slim consoles. Firmware downloads will follow soon.
Here is a list of the Wasabi 360 features:
• Unique, intuitive on-screen user interface - navigate the ISO list directly from the Xbox 360 dashboard using your controller. No need to interact with a small remote/LCD for feedback or navigation. No need to ever leave the sofa
• Solderless installation
• Support for XGD3 games
• Support for AP25 protected games, without needing to patch ISO's
• ESATA interface is used in place of USB providing superior performance, since data is transferred directly between the ESATA HDD and Xbox 360 resulting in impressively high bandwidth, many times faster than reading from a real DVD disc
• Elegant and streamlined console inspired case design
• Versions available for both fat and slim consoles
• NTFS file system natively supported
• Powerful embedded CPU running performance tuned Real Time Operating System
• Regular firmware updates available free for download
• Fully updatable hardware (MCU and FPGA's) from ESATA HDD including a failsafe recovery mode
• No need to flash or in any way modify your original ODD
• Hardware selectable pass through mode – allowing games to be played from the original disc drive in a 100% Xbox Live safe manner
• Latest supported Xbox 360 dashboard version: 2.0.13599.0
Download User Guide and Installation Manual- HERE
Very nice! Seems like a fair price too.
have you searched?
Yes mate, not 100%, it is not on there list. (maybe france).But I will be looking at getting on for the slim, but you got to know how to to your key from your drive, in which I will be learning soon.
You'll need either a x360usb pro and a ck3,or ck3 and a probe3 and for both you'll need a molex power supply.So its £50-60 worth of gear just to get the key before you buy this or xkey,thats if your buying the slim version.Best if you know someone who already has all this and they charge u a fiver just to grab your key for you.